Make carpentry more difficult?

ilyakoni

In the current state of the game isolation is a viable method of the game and much more preferable in terms of survival, why would i go into the zombie infested town if i can just make self-sustainable base in the middle of nowhere. My suggestion is to add more depth into carpentry, why we currently can saw logs into planks immediately? With time, maybe in few months especially in summertime planks in our buildings and furniture will dry out and change their size increasing inner stress in the material making buildings unstable therefore it's not recommended to saw and use fresh logs for sawing and building of any kind. Players must do scavenging runs to the town to pry off planks in the already existing buildings to build their own base if they are willing to do so. They can still saw logs but first they have to cut down a tree and left logs to dry for a few months or a year.  otherwise sawing logs will produce only scrap wood usable only for firepits. This is just one of the suggestions to prevent self-isolation almost from the start of the game. 
For the new upcoming 42 update it can be also implemented that on some sawing mills you will find kiln driers~ By placing fresh logs in it and some fossil fuel you will gain dried log that can be used to saw into planks later on