Sheriff Uniforms.

AndrewTime

On the Church on Zunday blog on steam a new concept for a sheriffs uniform is shown to have a brown shirt and beige pants. In Kentucky, our sheriffs uniforms have for of the Rick Grimes look, it is only really our major cities that feature similarities to the concept. Just wanted to speak my mind. I'm sure there is better things to work on for B42 but it would be cool. Keep up the good work. 

P.S. add the Glock 17 as it is the most commonly utilized police weapon. name it the G17 or something like the 1911.

On 8/2/2023 at 2:42 PM, CKyHC said:

how will it differ from the M9? 

Variety is just kinda nice too

Like I hate Arsenal/Britas, at least in it's stock config, but the main reason we have it on the server I play on is to add variety to the spawns, so that not everyone in the world carries 1 or 2 models of pistol. We tweaked the settings so that you would find more pistols and revolvers, just to add style and variety to the early game loadouts, while greatly reducing rifle spawns so not every cop is just randomly strolling around with a military rifle for some reason. (back in 1993, the best you could expect in a police arsenal would be the occasional MP5 or bolt action marksman rifle, cops weren't just strolling around with M4s quite yet...)

As for the original topic at hand, while I assume you want this as a stock feature, I'm pretty sure Shark's Law Enforcement Overhaul mod includes Sheriff Uniforms, among others