Zombie spawn on the roads

KendL

Zombies spawn on the roads in illogically high numbers. I would suggest to reduce the amount of zombies that appear on the roads and especially on the roads at the countryside or in the forests.

This makes the game feel like an artificially constructed labyrinth with artificially designed obstacles rather than a "world with its own commonsense" and it ruins the sense of immersion.

I was driving from Rosewood to the Military base in the woods as highlighted on the screenshot below. And I killed 200+ zombies on this road. In the forest... that is going to the military base. We all love PZ for the very special set of rules that make commonsense applicable in the game world. However, the amount of zombies on the road is completely different - like what are all these CIVILIANS doing on the abandoned road in the woods which is going to the MILITARY base? I don't think that civilians hang around military bases in such huge quantities. Ok, it could be that they hang around military base, but why are they scattered all over the ROAD in such a huge numbers?

image.thumb.png.0d52c29f808def272682cc4a2f7eede3.png