[24/7][PVP][DailyReset][US/EST]Crazy Chuck's Crazy Server

cmclellan

Crazy Chuck's Crazy Server

Even the dead can't know peace from this hell

IP: 50.97.54.178

Mumble IP: 50.97.54.178:64738

Crazy Chuck's Crazy Server is a 24/7 PVP server on a dedicated box located in Ashburn, VA. The server restarts every 24 hours without warning at 12:10 EST. Due to the desync between cached clientside files and serverside files, a restart may not wipe your current equipment or close all the doors and fix all of the windows. The zombies will repopulate, and the loot will repopulate. Anything goes. There are only two rules:

Don't Cheat

No No-Name Characters

Obviously I can't enforce rule 1 very well, given the current state of the game, but rest assured that the ban hammer of justice is swift for both rules. There is no requirement to joining the mumble server. Join if you wish.

Edited by cmclellan

When I added a command to update the server each time the server restarted, it kept setting the minimum and maximum RAM to the default settings... This has been causing memory issues. I've addressed the problem. The server should no longer be crashing due to memory problems.

I was on about 4 hours ago, it was more of a riot simulator, rather than survival. I teamed up with a guy for around 45 minutes after rescuing him, I had a handgun while he had a bat..

I guess while we were searching a house he finally found a box of 9mm, and ruined the kitchen wallpaper with parts of my skull.

When I respawned, there were 2 gentlemen stabbing the shit out of fresh spawns, then the server crashed...

Good first experience!

I was on about 4 hours ago, it was more of a riot simulator, rather than survival. I teamed up with a guy for around 45 minutes after rescuing him, I had a handgun while he had a bat..

I guess while we were searching a house he finally found a box of 9mm, and ruined the kitchen wallpaper with parts of my skull.

When I respawned, there were 2 gentlemen stabbing the shit out of fresh spawns, then the server crashed...

Good first experience!

I'm glad you enjoyed your first experience. I think you may derive greater pleasure from a PvE server rather than a PvP "Anything goes" server.

Good first experience!

I can relate.

I decided to help out some guy this morning by inviting him to my farm fort and offering him food. After he somehow let himself in (everything was barricaded and the top floor window with the sheet rope was closed) I asked if he had any planks. He then drops a TON of planks. No idea how he could've carried so many.

While picking them up he shot me point blank.  <_<

This other one time I was with a buddy and we were looting for supplies. Out of nowhere this dude shows up and my friend and I immediately pull out our shotguns on him. We are friendly players and just want to help people so we let him live. He acts like a nice guy offering us ammo and whatnot. I decided to accept his offer of shotgun shells and he almost instantly switched weapons and blasted me before I could react. My friend then shot and killed him but ended up dying also.

You can't trust half the people on this server.