Server Stopped During Launch

C Sedgwick

Good Afternoon,

I'm having an issue running a MP server. I've hosted a couple servers in the past for me and my wife as well as a dedicated server for my friends.

When I've tried to host the latest server I get the error "Server has stopped working during launch (Normal Termination)"

I've attached the console.txt.

In a separate issue, when she tries to join the dedicated server she gets the error "Server has not responded". With my friends this is usually remedied by a restart of the server but this hasn't worked for her.

Thank you in advance for your time and happy new year!

Cheers 

console.txt

I am reading through you list and Servol things stick out to me. 
First, The mods are loading in at start up in a bad way. Should try to structure you mod list to look something like this.
Maps, Tile Mods, System Mods, Item Mods, Quality of life, Than vehicles. Some mods need to be loaded before others, The server will not back track to fix a error if another mod loaded after it that had the fix. 

Second, Authentic-Z has map files that need to be put directly into the server map files to spawn the clothing in correctly. Also you did not read the mods notes. You cant run Authentic Z -Current with the other Authentic z files. You have Backpacks + & AuthenticZLite. <-- Those are in "Authentic Z -Current" already. Backpacks + & AuthenticZLite. are just the mod chopped up if you didn't want certain parts of it in the server. 
89a5b93be11aa63842413f51644fa002.png

659728628a23e7345ed6dc371063b9ad.png

b679a6328ce8919ce46123e59003dfed.png

This is most likely why the server wont start. The mod is clashing with itself. 

Third, BetterBatteries is having issues. It may need another mod to run correctly or was not installed correctly. 

e8dc2c0bf1249e4128bf4624531a168f.png

Forth, When loading Mod options it need to be in the system mods part I spoke of before. Should before Authentic Z, Arsenal 26, Britta's, The Star and show skills for shore. 
9122076c42421ff18573c64c1e87539e.png

1936f6d2e77847f307c48969d5ec3505.png

c3ee16058930af43bf277f744c98e73a.png

I also cant stress enough to put the mods in 1 at a time if not vetted, Always read the mods notes. Hope this helps.  

Thank you so much for taking the time to help out with this issue, I really appreciate it. I'll take a look through my mods and try purging and re-ordering them to see if that helps.

Are there easy ways to identify whether something is Tile Mods/System Mods/Item Mods/Quality of life,  at a glance?

Tile mods - most popular maps come with new decorations like streets, walls, water or items. 

system mods - these are mods that don’t actually add items to the game but run other mods example is like mod options, and intemtweakerAPI.””

item mods - guns, clothing, building, recipes. 

quality of life - this one typically should be mods that add perks, extra coding for items. Example rain to water, better hand wash, playable piano. Note “some mods seem like they both fit in items and quality of life so make you best choice and just test it. 

With vehicles load the cars first than mods that change cars. It can’t change the car if it not loaded in sometimes. Depending on how the script was written.