MP server issues and problems

theanimal

Hi,

I have my own dedicated server for players in Hungary. We're working on it a lot and trying to improve it, but we keep hitting roadblocks. Try to avoid having to use mods.
I am developing a website where players can use various features that affect their characters. 

We have problems that we are looking for solutions to:

• Wipe: We found a solution for this, if a building/part of town has been destroyed by players, I wipe the corresponding chunk and restart the server. Then they are regenerated again. I wrote a bash script for linux to do this. It does the job by typing in the coordinates. Is there a nicer way to do this?
  • Send a message in chat: I want to send messages to chat from an external script. The discord messaging is broken. A message appears several times. Sometimes it doesn't work at all. We want to post player logouts and logins. Online admins and other periodic messages.
  • Incorrect zombie spawn: There is an area where many identical zombies spawn. Without Loot. How to fix it? How can I find out exactly where they spawn?
  • Retrieving player statistics: The server has a story. ViralService Corporation was formed to provide various services for money (in game money). Moving, safezone expansion, etc... Services include curing a bite infection with side effects. As a side effect they lose xp points and get negative effects. With the addxp command I can deduct xp but how can I put a negative trait on a player from console? How can I query what skill levels they have and what traits they have?
  • Player inventory: How can I check if a player has an item? If it is, how can I remove it? 

Maybe you are thinking about developing RESTApi? Or expanding commands?

Is paid support available?

Thanks!
Br, David