There is idea for musical background

statics

My name is Azat. I'm musician, and i really interested in improve your game. I want you to consider at least one of my melody! I tried very hard. These melodies will perfectly fit the setting of the game and will look great during the game. They  (melodies) can change depending on the game situations (calm music during the routine and its amplification during the zombie attack). I could share this music with you for free, because I love you and I really want to see them in the game. This may all sound very stupid, but I can't write it). I hope you appreciate! Good luck!

16 hours ago, statics said:

Meu nome é Azat. Sou músico e estou realmente interessado em melhorar seu jogo. Quero que considere pelo menos uma das minhas melodias! Eu me esforcei muito. Essas melodias se encaixam perfeitamente na configuração do jogo e ficarão ótimas durante o jogo. Elas (melodias) podem mudar dependendo das situações do jogo (música calma durante a rotina e sua amplificação durante o ataque zumbi). Eu poderia compartilhar esta música com você de graça, porque eu te amo e eu realmente quero vê-los no jogo. Isso tudo pode parecer muito estúpido, mas eu não posso escrevê-lo). Espero que você aprecie! Boa sorte!

where's the song?