Pathogenesis

wakaquokka

[Update] Hey guys i finished the story. i hope you enjoy it, i sure did have a lot of fun writing. As i said below, i'll be continuing on the story in a different volume because the main protagonist will change.

Hello i recently started a fan fiction. I am going to be adding more chapters, currently doing some finishing touches. it is expected to be about 10k+ words so its longer than most if not all PZ fan fiction currently available. 

Basically this is my version of what actually happened and who was responsible for the Knox Event. It covers the lore of the outbreak and the zombie disease. There are some science involved and naturally has some sci fi elements.

I'm new to fan fiction writing so it would very be helpful if i can get any constructive criticisms :)

i originally planned a trilogy but I need to see how well this one goes since this is my first time writing a fan fic. Current setting is pre apocalypse. Next two volumes will be post apocalypse. Please give any feedback, comments, reviews so I can improve and make the other two interesting

Fanfiction.net

• wakaquokka changed the title to Pathogenesis

Archived