Blood Bag and Transfusion Kit System

Just stopping by

The First Aid skill has always seemed somewhat lackluster in my opinion, the ability to heal from certain wounds faster is great and rewarding but I feel like First Aid lacks a really good incentive for people to focus on levelling it up so I thought of the idea of having a Blood Bag system.

The System would be pretty simple

Blood Bags and Transfusion kits would exist in the game. Spawning at Civilian and Military Medical Facilities only, their rarity would be similar to that of Antibiotics.

Characters who have trained their First Aid to Level 2 and beyond would be allowed to perform transfusions on themselves and on other characters, allowing for a fast but steady return of health which would depend on the Administrating Characters First Aid level. 

Ex. First Aid Level 2 would provide a basis of a 20% health return per Blood Bag

With each level of First Aid giving a 5% Bonus; allowing a character with First Aid level 10 to return 60% health per Blood Bag.

To perform these Blood bag actions, the character administrating must have a Transfusion Kit on them otherwise they will not be allowed to perform said action. 

The action would also take a bit of time to perform, after the action is done, the Blood Bag transfer completion will kick in increasing the recipients health rapidly. 

How will this impact traits and professions?

Not much actually, however, I feel like Hemophobic characters would not be allowed to do a self Blood Bag -- while others may do Blood Bag transfusions on them. (Hemophobic characters would gain a moderate - large amount of Panic during this)

How would it impact gameplay?

It would allow for a fast return of health after getting severe injuries in combat (Ex. PVP), not requiring the user to consume large amounts of Food (Thereby increasing their weight). This System would essentially reward people who level up First Aid.

It could be balanced to a very fine line, such as Characters who have received a Blood Bag transfer will need to wait some time before they can receive another one and so on.

What about Blood Groups?

I feel like that would be way too complicated, so I'm just proposing this Lite version which I think has a lot of potential.