I have some difficulties with vehicle driving in the game

Survager

Hi.

I want to share with the community a problem with transport management in the game, which, as it turned out, is not only for me, but also for other YouTubers.

So, the controls for player movement and vehicle movement are different in the game. Overall, I really like the way it works.

I have no problem in driving when the car goes up, up-right or up-left.

But when the car goes down, down-right or down-left, I often confuse the turn buttons, because when the vehicle is driving down the map, in order to turn right you need to use the left button, and accordingly, to turn left, you need to use the right button )

Because of this, I often direct the car into different obstacles) The same thing I noticed with other players in their videos.

QUESTION for game developers:

Can I ask you to add a setting to the game that would invert vehicle controls
right = left

left = right

when the vehicle is going down / down-right / down-left?

How I imagine how this could work.

• The game tracks the position of the car, but only after the player releases the turn button while moving.
  • If the vehicle is pointing at an angle of -110 deg or +110 deg, the game inverts the controls to the right / left.

I understand that not all players need this, and therefore such a function could be enabled or disabled in the game settings.

I am not a game developer, and perhaps the solution I proposed looks stupid, nevertheless, I am sure that the problem with transport management worries not only me.

I hope the convenience of transport control will someday become more comfortable)

Thank you very much for a cool, well-developed game in my favorite genre.

• Survager changed the title to I have some difficulties with vehicle driving in the game

Archived