A BUNCH of requests for mods and items

frunt

I have a request for some very interesting mods or even things to add to the game in general, I go the ideas not the skill to implement:

Ladders - away to access second floors other then sheet ropes, so you can work on roofs with out building stairs up to that level , maybe even grappling hooks.

View rotation - no offense somethings get lost in the way things are angled on the view

walls that are not on the normal diagonal -  maybe walls that go strait up and down on the map rather then having to make a zigzag

construction equipment and vehicles - Steam rollers, you know you want to steamroll that zombie, bulldozer, that can knock down walls as well or using the plow to stand in above the zombies. cement mixers, even a trailer cement mixer(hint hint trailer mod)

fill in some of the empty stores with video rental places  like FIlm- A-Buster's (like blockbusters , a little hats off to filabuster wwith his mods)

Chinese food restaurants -  add some tiles for it even

Music stores

Animal Husbandry - this one is jsut complicated to do , raising chickens and pigs and cows gathering grain and all,

Horse riding

I also forgot ...

Lawn Mowers - i am tired of manually picking grass

chainsaw - For the quicker zoid dispatch need and quick tree cutdowns

Electric tools for in the house for quicker use.

Metal drums should be able to store fuel

Edited by frunt
forgot to add something