Linux, keyboard keys not working

1 post in this topic

Hey everyone, i'am curious if anyone encountered the same issue. I've got en/ru key layout on Debian buster/bullseye running gnome and none of q-m keys are working in game. I mean i can still use f1-12 keys, space, 1-0 and all non language-specific keys seem to be working fine. Can't bind/use qwerty.... keys. Running x86_64 game and not using any mods. Tried deleting ~/Zomboid folder and switching to en-only keyboard layout with no luck so far. Compat mode didnt solve it. Also I've got some errors in ~/Zomboid/console.txt:

Loading: net.java.games.input.LinuxEnvironmentPlugin
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event18): Failed to open device /dev/input/event18 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event17): Failed to open device /dev/input/event17 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event16): Failed to open device /dev/input/event16 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event15): Failed to open device /dev/input/event15 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event14): Failed to open device /dev/input/event14 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event13): Failed to open device /dev/input/event13 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event12): Failed to open device /dev/input/event12 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event11): Failed to open device /dev/input/event11 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event10): Failed to open device /dev/input/event10 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event9): Failed to open device /dev/input/event9 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event8): Failed to open device /dev/input/event8 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event7): Failed to open device /dev/input/event7 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event6): Failed to open device /dev/input/event6 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event5): Failed to open device /dev/input/event5 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event4): Failed to open device /dev/input/event4 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event3): Failed to open device /dev/input/event3 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event2): Failed to open device /dev/input/event2 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event1): Failed to open device /dev/input/event1 (13)
Failed to open device (/dev/input/event0): Failed to open device /dev/input/event0 (13)
Linux plugin claims to have found 0 controllers

Love that game, used to play it on win7 a year ago without any problems. Any help appreciated, thanks.