Issue with the server welcome message

thestolenbattenberg

Hey,

I've been trying to set the server welcome message for our server, but it's not working as expected... First time I did it, half the colours were formatted but the rest were not. Now it's not loading any of the colours or line spaces. :/

I'm stuck on what to do, any advice would be great.

Here's what I've got as the welcome message:
<RGB:1.0,1.0,1.0> ---------------------------------------------------     <LINE><LINE><RGB:0.0,0.5,1.0> Welcome to the InsanityNetwork, Project Zomboid Server! <LINE><RGB:0.0,0.5,1.0> Website: theinsanitynetwork.enjin.com <LINE><RGB:0.0,0.5,1.0> PvP: ON, MAP: Muldraugh, KY. <LINE><LINE><RGB:1.0,1.0,1.0> ---------------------------------------------------     <LINE>

I used decimal points once before, and it has worked. Also tried without anyway, but I have the same problem. Why doesn't it work anymore? <:(

Try as one string without newlines:

<RGB:1.0,1.0,1.0> --------------------------------------------------- <LINE> <LINE> <RGB:0.0,0.5,1.0> Welcome to the InsanityNetwork, Project Zomboid Server! <LINE> <RGB:0.0,0.5,1.0> Website: theinsanitynetwork.enjin.com <LINE> <RGB:0.0,0.5,1.0> PvP: ON, MAP: Muldraugh, KY. <LINE> <LINE> <RGB:1.0,1.0,1.0> --------------------------------------------------- <LINE> 

Spaces matter. The LUA looks for " <LINE> ". Not sure if it needs a leading or trailing space but I put one anyway.