My new idea about TV.

VikiDikiRUS

Привет! I think it's good idea that in first days you can turn on TV, on TV government will saying something like this: "Close windows and doors and wait military!" or something else. And you can distract zombies.  It's realistic and pretty cool.

Screens:

post-5391-0-08787100-1407507711_thumb.jp

post-5391-0-95932500-1407507715_thumb.jp

post-5391-0-79282300-1407508003_thumb.jp

Seems like a good idea, mainly for distracting zombies ( and maybe to raise sanity when implemented (until the electricity shuts off ) ),

But according to the plot ( I read this somewhere, dont remember where), the outbreak has been covered up, thus no one outside of Knox County would know about it, also, I dont think a news' broadcaster would say that on national TV  :lol:

Maybe in russia they will. Probably they will Hunt Zombies by horse in Good old cossacks Tradition with a spear and musket( such a Great Game this would be)

BackToTopic:

I think its Not only a TV that can make cool noises. Every stereo, Grammophone or kettle Can make a Noise. ( I Shoot a Gun Inside a House and Sexappeal through the bath Room window when I hear someone Knocking at the frönt door)

PRO TIP: Name your topic properly or cyberdemon will kill you until you die!

It would probably just receive "Emergency Broadcast"-transmissions over and over again right from the beginning until the power-shutoff .... but hell i would like it. Creating noise (and therefor distraction) would be a good addition ( and radios in that context too).

A good addition would maybe be something like video-recorders at some tvs ( not visible, only in the context menu)/home videos (that you can find in shelves etc and in)/a (or a few) video rental stores. Videos would reduce boredom/create happiness and noise ( and horror movies maybe fear ;) ) and maybe some cookery shows or craftmansshows ( i dont know the word for it) would give some xp/booster. The screen could work like in the old sims 1 game , where every channel had 3-4 pictures that changed every 30 seconds.

The gameplay addition would not be thaaaat huge , but i think its great to have more options to interact with your surroundings/ Turning on a tv to create noise would be a great new way to deal with biters ( if you dont have guns ... i think they did that in one TWD-issue ( dont hate me for mentioning TWD ;) ) and I would love to plunder a video rental shop for some hitchcook-movies and a good spiffo cartoon ;)

It would probably just receive "Emergency Broadcast"-transmissions over and over again right from the beginning until the power-shutoff .... but hell i would like it. Creating noise (and therefor distraction) would be a good addition ( and radios in that context too).

A good addition would maybe be something like video-recorders at some tvs ( not visible, only in the context menu)/home videos (that you can find in shelves etc and in)/a (or a few) video rental stores. Videos would reduce boredom/create happiness and noise ( and horror movies maybe fear ;) ) and maybe some cookery shows or craftmansshows ( i dont know the word for it) would give some xp/booster. The screen could work like in the old sims 1 game , where every channel had 3-4 pictures that changed every 30 seconds.

The gameplay addition would not be thaaaat huge , but i think its great to have more options to interact with your surroundings/ Turning on a tv to create noise would be a great new way to deal with biters ( if you dont have guns ... i think they did that in one TWD-issue ( dont hate me for mentioning TWD ;) ) and I would love to plunder a video rental shop for some hitchcook-movies and a good spiffo cartoon ;)

Great idea!