If You Had A Superpower What Would It Be?

_Gold_

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty cool power there Karen, must say that the second one could be used as an attack too, trapping people in ultra realistic situations that they cannot distinguish from the reality of their own lives and then killing off people they love or so. Would make you capable of extracting information and secrets and such quite reliably. Especially if you could do it in a compressed timeframe.

What would you be called though?

Hah, you're completely right. When I thought of it, I just wanted to enter into different fantasy worlds, but...so many possibilities, I see it now.

I guess my name would depend on wether I used my powers for good or for evil.

Eheheh...

Mwehehehehehe.....!

I think The Artist would be a good name.

So a useful Superpower that I wouldn't want?

Hmmm. Hmm.

Super radiation powers. I wouldn't be able to go near people because I'd be walking death by radiation and some clever but unscrupulous bugger would just seal me in concrete and use me as a nuclear power plant reactor core.

Which would suck. Unless I used my powers for evil but then that would also suck because villains should never win and I'd end up being punched into a volcano or zoded into the negative zone or whatever deaths supervillains suffer these days.