If You Had A Superpower What Would It Be?

_Gold_

I'd go for immortality. Skill in all things would come after the ages. Only problem would be that in the end it would be just me and Rathlord lol

AHA. You have forgotten I have Evil Panda Summoning. Therefore my evil panda army wouldn't kill you. It would just make your life a living hell. Then you'd wish you weren't immortal :)

Plus everyone would have to say yes to me, because Say No = Panda Ass Kicking

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Indestructibility/Immortality. Total inability to be hurt, killed, or lose physical healthiness in any way (including aging).

Seems you've forgotten about mental health - oh the possibilities... ^^

As for the power, I'd go with being able to implant others with a fragment of my awareness, overriding theirs, so, 'borgification'. Would most likely go even more insane though.

Indestructibility/Immortality. Total inability to be hurt, killed, or lose physical healthiness in any way (including aging).

Seems you've forgotten about mental health - oh the possibilities... ^^

As for the power, I'd go with being able to implant others with a fragment of my awareness, overriding theirs, so, 'borgification'. Would most likely go even more insane though.

You are a very interesting woman Aenye. That's probably the most unique "what superpower would you have" answer I've ever seen XD

You are a very interesting woman Aenye. That's probably the most unique "what superpower would you have" answer I've ever seen XD

:oops: Thanks. I would say eccentric (tophat) ...but alas, I'm not rich, so "crazy" might just be spot on. I couldn't help but admire the ...efficiency of the Borg in ST (well, apart from encounters with a certain ship...), even if that was basically the "ultimate evil" in the universe. Well, playing with an OCD-sadistic DM (not to say that wasn't fun) for many years might have made me a trained loophole finder. ^^

The power I'd want?

TIme control. Simply put - The best power. Fact.

The most useless power?

Being able to tell what people last ate

could be useful for investigating the causes of death (poisoned etc) without blood checking on the spot, making a very great buck out of this.

If you like pen and paper games you should join one of the forum groups we've got going. We'd love to have ya.

If only I had the time for that... Nevertheless, thanks for the offer. :D Also, not sure if applicable here, but having the voice of a sailor moon character, appearance of a leprechaun and a tendency of playing lawful evil usually weirds out people from my RL RP groups...

could be useful for investigating the causes of death (poisoned etc) without blood checking on the spot, making a very great buck out of this.

Lottery. 'nuff said.

If any of you had the power you're craving for, you'd have to hide it really hard from the public, otherwise you all will just be put down into the SCP facility.

That's not true. Being super charismatic wouldn't necessarily put me in a facility. Its not like im flying or laser beaming tanks after all. And if I was I'd just talk and charm my way out. All these powers everyones mentioning are useless against a man with close to 7 billion friends. And some of those 7 billion would be super heroes too.

Super charm is the best power hands down. Also it gets you laid. No other power set would get you willing and consensual sex with multiple partners. Plus if you did get in a superpower fight with someone you would have scientist friends who could build you ironman armour and 6.5 billion people who would be willing to help you in that fight. That's even if the fightee would want to fight you because after all he/she likes you too.

If any of you had the power you're craving for, you'd have to hide it really hard from the public, otherwise you all will just be put down into the SCP facility.

That's not true. Being super charismatic wouldn't necessarily put me in a facility. Its not like im flying or laser beaming tanks after all. And if I was I'd just talk and charm my way out. All these powers everyones mentioning are useless against a man with close to 7 billion friends. And some of those 7 billion would be super heroes too.

Super charm is the best power hands down. Also it gets you laid. No other power set would get you willing and consensual sex with multiple partners. Plus if you did get in a superpower fight with someone you would have scientist friends who could build you ironman armour and 6.5 billion people who would be willing to help you in that fight. That's even if the fightee would want to fight you because after all he/she likes you too.

*Travels back in time, kills your parents before your born*

But my friend, you have to take into account, my Evil Pandas obey my every command. And you can't say No to me. Therefore it would be impossible to not like me, whether you wanted to or not.

^^ Superjack & Gold

You couldn't force yourself to do it as you'd like me too much to time terminate or pandafy me. Plus the pandas would like me too. Also I would be able to convince China to kill all their pandas and rest of the world to chop down all the bamboo because everyone would like me and do what I say.

Why? Supaaaah charismahhh

Keepbro, you have forgotten one key thing....these pandas are no ordinary pandas, they are panda cheese pandas. So they don't eat bamboo. And before you say 'I'd shut the factory down' THEY OWN THE FACTORY. They also have no other feeling other than hatrid (and loyalty to me)

^^ Superjack & Gold

You couldn't force yourself to do it as you'd like me too much to time terminate or pandafy me. Plus the pandas would like me too. Also I would be able to convince China to kill all their pandas and rest of the world to chop down all the bamboo because everyone would like me and do what I say.

Why? Supaaaah charismahhh

I don't exist in your Timeline. I don't know you.

If we take into account my superpower of being the smartest man in the universe, I would pretty much end up finding a way to counter/block your charismatic features, plus in all SCP cases there is a counter-measure to every power the SCP's have, so it'd probably find a couple of deaf personnel to take care of you who you couldn't talk your way out of. You can be considered class Keter since you can charm your way into a presidential post of United States and provoke a nuclear World War 3 due to how non-resistant to manipulation/non-resistant to pressure/unpredictable you are.

^superjack - So if you didn't know me then you wouldn't kill me because you wouldn't know me to want to kill me. And if you did know me then supah charismahh.

^leoivanov - but I know sign language and Morse code. Also why would I want to nuke the world? It has all my 6.5 billion friends and followers on it.

^superjack - So if you didn't know me then you wouldn't kill me because you wouldn't know me to want to kill me. And if you did know me then supah charismahh.

^leoivanov - but I know sign language and Morse code. Also why would I want to nuke the world? It has all my 6.5 billion friends and followers on it.

I make that 6,500,000,899 due to my 100 Pandas and me. As I found you too cocky and ignorant. And your charisma has no effect on my pandas or me.

I don't know you, I know of you. So I Saved the world by stopping you from existing.

^gold - so my superpower might not affect your pandas but it would certainly work on you. It affects everyone.

^superjack - for the sake of argument my super charisma is a tactile, sound, pheromone, visual and memetic agent. Therefore if you see, hear, smell, touch or know about me then you'll like me. And we'll be best buddies.

Super charisma is a truly amazing power for good or evil and what's more I wouldn't even need to wear a stupid outfit or anything.

^superjack - for the sake of argument my super charisma is a tactile, sound, pheromone, visual and memetic agent. Therefore if you see, hear, smell, touch or know about me then you'll like me. And we'll be best buddies.

If it works like that, you've got a point - although it sounds more like "instant love me power" than charisma now. The downfall is that it wouldn't work on a nice drone, lacking any individuality, any more than it would on a brick. So, indiscriminate borgification sounds like the way to go here.

Well, that or simply an accident / old age - in that case you would have a fun ~60 years.

^gold - so my superpower might not affect your pandas but it would certainly work on you. It affects everyone.

Super charisma is a truly amazing power for good or evil and what's more I wouldn't even need to wear a stupid outfit or anything.

Then I'll be able to send a team of people with infra-red vision in HAZMAT suits and some earphone devices to avoid the first four stages of charisma. To avoid the last one I just have to find military-minded people and tell them that they need to neutralize the dangerous target, however the only info on you I'll give is your location.

Even if I "like" you, your charisma won't stop me from thinking rationally. Like, even if I love some girl, I'll still know that the girl I love is a murderer because I witnessed her killing another man. Plus, again, with my power I'm the smartest man in the universe and have answer for ANY question. I'm sure that I'd find an answer on how to capture you aswell :)