If You Had A Superpower What Would It Be?

_Gold_

A topic of discussion passed down through generations. If you had a superpower what would it be?

I would have Body Part SubstitutionAnatomical Liberation and Metal Manipulation so I would be able to replace a destroyed limb with an object then be able to detach and attach these objects from my body and control them, and if the object was metal and I wanted to change something about it, I would shape it to how I wanted.

(Ignore all the Panda stuff I put ;P I was seeing how long I could run it)

If you're going to do useless powers put at the top

(Continuing Useless Superpowers)

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have the power of The Governor.

Sumoning hordes of zombies, making insane NPCs, sickening your crops while TORCHING YOUR HOUSE DOWN WITH LIGHTING BOLTZ

*insert thunder noise here*

*ahem* I mean, hum... nice weather we're having  :)

Super charisma - ie the power to make everyone like me and generally do what I ask. Then I could run for PM then EU leader and federalize Europe before becoming Secretary General of the UN. The best thing is that lots of superheroes and villains would like me so I could use them to fulfill my nice plans of world domination.

well, very hard to decide. i mean, everyone likes to get a super power to heal the world and make everybody happy. but otherwise, with this superpower it's very hard to keep the balance. it's like being a god, keeping the good, banish the bad - but every decision of yourself will be biased.

but in case this doesn't matter, i'd like to get the ability to control physics, like time and gravitation. it must be superb to stop things happen and have time to think about it until you force them to go on.

Been reading everyones choice of superpower and I still think my one is the best.

Flipping the question though - what do you think the most useless superpower would be? I think the power to glow in the dark would be wonderfully useless.

I'd go for immortality. Skill in all things would come after the ages. Only problem would be that in the end it would be just me and Rathlord lol

I'd still be here as well ;o

I could regenerate my cells perfectly with my molecular powers.

I'd go for immortality. Skill in all things would come after the ages. Only problem would be that in the end it would be just me and Rathlord lol

Getting stabbed in the brain would presumably cause you to lose control of your powers. Or being burned alive, exploded, crushed, and Other Things™. :D

If any of you had the power you're craving for, you'd have to hide it really hard from the public, otherwise you all will just be put down into the SCP facility :)

In any case - if I had a super power, I would've wanted an ability to be very, very, VERY smart. With that, I would've probably been able to fix any problem I've ever had.

Getting stabbed in the brain would presumably cause you to lose control of your powers. Or being burned alive, exploded, crushed, and Other Things™. :D

True that ! but the motherlover that would succesfuly stab my brain would probably be the baddest motherlover of all times. I could liquefy any stabbing, burning, exploding, crushing object coming into my direction :3

And I know karate, brah.