Different clothes should appear different

DarkyDaFool

Now, I'm not sure if this falls under "Sprites" in the list of "Things not to make posts about", but if it does, please forgive me.

Anyway, I noticed that putting on different clothes doesn't actually change the clothes on the character, just the color. I feel like the clothes should appear different then each other. If I want to be a grown man wearing a skirt, I should be able to do just that. I mean, come on. Is there any more awesome way to kill zombies?

What are you talking about? changing clothes does change the sprite except for the skirt, if you have a sweater, you have long sleeves, if you have a vest, you have no sleeves, if you have nothing, you have chest hair.

If you have pants, you have pants, if you have no pants, you have boxer shorts.

What are you talking about? changing clothes does change the sprite except for the skirt, if you have a sweater, you have long sleeves, if you have a vest, you have no sleeves, if you have nothing, you have chest hair.

If you have pants, you have pants, if you have no pants, you have boxer shorts.

I tested just a while ago, and putting on a vest made me still have the same outfit, IE long sleeved shirt.

must be a glitch on your end. the bright colors shown when they are in the closet don't translate well when being worn, but changing a vest, blouse, sweater, pants or skirt always changes my characters appearance as long as they are a different color than i was wearing before.

as for your dream of being a guy in a skirt..............no luck on that. it has come up before, but i don't recall there being any plans to allow such a thing.

http://www.twitch.tv/syfy2k4/b/555661538

well, while i was making the video you fixed the problem

must be a glitch on your end. the bright colors shown when they are in the closet don't translate well when being worn, but changing a vest, blouse, sweater, pants or skirt always changes my characters appearance as long as they are a different color than i was wearing before.

Vests aren't visible, for example. Or at least I'm pretty sure they aren't . . . I'd have to check, you see. Some time, I will do that.

as for your dream of being a guy in a skirt..............no luck on that. it has come up before, but i don't recall there being any plans to allow such a thing.

There are plans to allow it, as there's little reason not to. It'd require different models for the clothes to fit properly, though. So it's not something to expect soon.