Water/Electricity

aul1999

Similar suggestion, split the shutdown options to can fail after x and must fail at y

So if the can fail is -1 but the must fail is set then they fail at a set time

If it's the otherway around then there is always a chance of failure after the can fail point is reached

Setting both values to -1 and the can fail and must fail points will never be reached

How people choose to use this (if implemented) is their choice

Is this right?

SandboxVars =
{
Zombies = 4,
Distribution = 1,
Survivors = 1,
DayLength = 2,
StartMonth = 7,
StartTime = 2,
WaterShutModifier = -1,
ElecShutModifier = -1,
Loot = 4,
Temperature = 3,
Rain = 3,

No, I was suggesting the implementation of -1s, not that they actually work right now

• 3 weeks later...

I have a similar question and rather than start a new thread...

Is there any way to change the way power/water shut off?  From what I've read (which could be outdated or just wrong) it can shut off within 0 to 60 days for multiplayer?  I wouldn't want perma water/power as that's a bit much but having it around more than 14 days would be some nicer "luck"

We're doing 2 person co-op MP with me hosting and it seems like our power/water shut off on day 14 every time we play, which could just be pure chance, but either way, since we're both fairly new (owned the game for ages but have been waiting for co-op), we're barely going at 14 days.

If it's just bad RNG we'll see how long we last this time and hope for better luck next time.