Zombies or not Zombies

Lamenuit

Hi! After a short absence from me (vacation, beach etc. I have a thought for those who work), here I am back!

After reading a lot of thing about zombies, enemy and change that might occur zombies. I offer a range of zombies with extras (not powers!), Their dead their offer.

I will present the zombies in this way.

Name Zombies (because it must be the name):

Their bonus:

Their Malus:

And the explanation of their death that allows them to have these bonuses and penalties.

I. The Copszomb:

Bonus: it receives less damage against the firearm, but melee weapons are the same

Malus: none.

Story: During his lifetime, he defended citizens in peril of his life. This is successful, he died. Death with his waistcoat kevlard makes forcemet harder to kill.

335829policezombi.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

II. The spikewalker

Bonus: it has no bonus more or less than normal zombies. His only real bonus is that it can inflict damage over long range thanks to its pious it exits the body. From this fact, players will receive damage when they attack the zombies in melee.

Malus: they can not go into buildings because of its stakes.

Story: There really is not luck ... an unfortunate leak, a car accident, a poorly secured site and voila a pious across the body ...

962010PZide37.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

III. The patchworkdead

Bonus: it has no bonus more or less than normal zombies. Is making them particularly hard to kill is that their bodies remain active without their head. Hitting the body without the head actually just fall to the ground, he got up shortly after. To ensure its final death must détruir head zombie stayed on the ground. If the player leaves the vision of the cut head, you re the body no longer pursuing it.

Malus: the fact that he does not have his head, he rarely follows the zombie horde

Story: here is what is happening when you kill a zombie ... not correctemet! HEAD! HEAD! it's not complicated.

271940PZidee35ba.png

IV. the big zombie

Bonus: His overweight, muscle mass, making these terrible zombie, even if they aredeprived of physical strength, weight allows this kind of zombie survivors to the ground for any second. Furthermore, they have a little more dot life, because they have more flesh surrounding the bone.

Malus: Other that they are slightly slower than the others. Their bonus goes away after 10 days of play After this time, they lose weight and become slim becomes normal zombies.

Story: A hefty Gars, a muscular or big girl, are still big zombies.

737116pzIde35.png

V. Mister freeze

Bonus: Its cold frozen skin makes harder to kill, it receives less damage against all types of weapons. In addition to the fact that it is solid, his punches hurt more.

Malus: Other that they are much slower than other zombies. Their bonus goes away after 5 days of play After this time, the ice melts, they become normal zombie.

Story here is that we become when we are hiding in a cold room ...

463996Zombiglace.png

VI. The radzombi

Bonus: There is nothing more than the others, only the radiation that emerges is very dangerous! It spreads over an at least 6 meters around him. Besides you do regular damage in this area, you contaminated with radiation and you seriously ill. Finally, it also contaminates other zombies also become radioactive after 5 days of game! New radioactive zombie, a radius of 2 meters and radiation inflicts less damage. They also are less likely to make sick players. At the end of 7 days their skin breaks down faster, they are no longer radioactive and sontrès easy to kill.

Malus: After some time, weakens the other zombies. They also very rare!

Story: A nuclear engineer, thinking to hide indefinitely in the fusion chamber, hefinished from starvation ... The zombie is not as careful, he tore his suit and eventually became radioactive corpse! For some reason, he managed to escape ...

936956PZide40.png

I've put numbers beside each zombies. So you just put the number of zombie with your comment.

Thank you for reading.

-The final ones, are basically super-powered zombies, put it in anyway you want, they are just that.

-If a zombies loses his head, then he is dead, making him walk around without a head is just ridiculous

-The spikewalker, well, I can't really explain why I dont like it, other than coming up with a word that might seem like im shooting it down like a jerk, so im just not gonna talk :/

-Armored zombies are a maybe.

Whilst I am not always a fan of some of your suggestions I love the amount of work you put into them and the pictures you included.  I don't agree with having all these different types, a zombie is just a zombie.  Just because the zombie was a cop doesn't mean he is somehow immune to bullets to the head.  I don't see a place for "special zombies" in games or in lore, they seem to be only there to artificially increase the difficulty.  

Off topic, as I said I always enjoy reading your suggestions as you usually put work and pretty pictures in them, but if I was to offer my opinion (feel free to ignore it) you are trying to hard with them.  The suggestions the dev's are looking for are usually small or things that make the game system more intuitive (tool belts, holsters, crowbars being used to open a window etc, ladders, being able to saw all logs on the ground), not complex suggestions that are not really linked to the lore or what the game is trying to achieve. 

remember one thing, if not special zombie!

Have people like you is I, who died in a certain way.

A zombie with a pile in the body will not think to remove it. Suddenly, involuntarily, it will hurt the players with.

To answer about the zombie with jacket kevlard. Sahez it is very difficult to aim for the head of a moving target. It takes a lot of practice! I shot regularly in the gun, due to my job. it is very dificult.

I continue to defend this idea, saying that, are not special zombies. They have no power or special ability. Have exatement as crawling zombies encountered. This zombie crawls nothing special? He crawls that's all. A zombie with a pious, a vest kevlard, is to he made in his lifetime he made ​​like that.

No special zombies, as previously stated. :)

Whilst I am not always a fan of some of your suggestions I love the amount of work you put into them and the pictures you included.  I don't agree with having all these different types, a zombie is just a zombie.  Just because the zombie was a cop doesn't mean he is somehow immune to bullets to the head.  I don't see a place for "special zombies" in games or in lore, they seem to be only there to artificially increase the difficulty.  

Off topic, as I said I always enjoy reading your suggestions as you usually put work and pretty pictures in them, but if I was to offer my opinion (feel free to ignore it) you are trying to hard with them.  The suggestions the dev's are looking for are usually small or things that make the game system more intuitive (tool belts, holsters, crowbars being used to open a window etc, ladders, being able to saw all logs on the ground), not complex suggestions that are not really linked to the lore or what the game is trying to achieve.

And finally more! A variety of different shape and the zombie aspect, Touten remaining realistic, can whet the interest of the day.

*Coughs* if you're giving zombies super human abilities, it's still "special." For example, a zombie that's frozen solid yet can still bunch, a zombie impaled on spikes so large you can't approach it without getting injured yet somehow able to walk, a radiation-spewing zombie (a L4D spitter) or an overweight musclebound zombie (a L4D tank),

I get what you're trying to say, though: the environment should affect zombies in some way and change their behaviors and strength/weaknesses (not to mention their profession). That's fine. But, this point was made in your last thread, and you seem to have just recycled your ideas here. :(

Which is similar to a zombie crawling ...

Yes, I was slightly broach the subject in another post u without deepen. Here I'm just trying to show that a zombie can have extras without being special.

prenont example in the opposite way. If a player is on fire and moves to another player, it burns. That does not make him a "special" player. If a patient player, meets another, it is more likely to make you sick. There is nothing special, were the circumstances of their death have made special zombie.

After I understand it's a lot more work. Lot of work, I can not even imagine. But we must think PZ for a player in 1 year, 2 years or more. When players are how to manage zombies, even horde and survival will also be mastered. Players will shy away from jeu.Alors yes, no game is immortal. But I think PZ is a game that a lot, lots of potential! And it is a really good game (otherwise I will not have it purchased: p). But recognize a good game enemy it. So far, I agree with you all! Zombies are enough as they are. But for a player who has several hundred hours of gameplay, they still suffice ...

As long as zombies don't have any kind of head protection, I don't think they should be harder to kill. A kevlar west isn't protecting the brain, so...

Same for the headless zombie. Even if we would go strictly against the zombie lore (which says that the head must be attached to the body), how could he find you? All senses are removed.

"A headless zed, is no threat."

However, I agree with you that a bigger diversity under the zombies would improve the gameplay. There could be the big zombie (former jock, bodybuilder, etc...) you mentioned, zombies with lost limbs, or with armoured heads.

Another possibility is to create different zombie behaviors. We already have zeds that are looking down while standing, so they won't notice you unless you're very close.

What about:

-sitting zombies. They can be hidden behind fence-high obstacles, so you might miss them out. They don't migrate unless agitated.

-seeking zombies. Try to break down doors or windows without provocation. Maybe they've some kind of sixth sense, but they just "somehow" always manage to find you.

-noisy zombies. Are much louder and will alarm more zombies.

-disembowelled zombies. Much higher chance to get infected in melee, through contact. Could froce the player to use guns.

What about zombies using psychological warfare? Like the clown-zombie? Your character would freak out and s**t his pants, for example. ;-)

EDIT:

Also the weather and the seasons could affect the zombie behavior as well. In summer zombies are more active (dunno why) and in winter, they sometimes freeze and are slower in general.

Edited by Jago

I know, I know. The idea did not like me beacoup, but few have as one of them you will like?

VII. The zombmonk

Bonus: For an unknown reason, Zombmonk can attract lot of other zombies to him. Other zombies follow as the Zombmonk is not shot. Some survivor, think that zombmonk for unknown reason growls louder and cry continuously which is necessarily attracted other zombies.

Malus: no

Story: Well, what to say except that this is a monk who died ... It seems that nothing empêchede guide its geese ...

905521ideePZ43.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VIII. The Crash Zombie

Bonus: It is obvious that his death was pretty brutal to have all these pieces of broken glass in the body. This zombie inflicts a little more damage and the fact that creating large plait on the body augment the rate of turning into a zombie.

Malus: no

Story: Well, after his death through a windshield or window, do not know the zombie remove pieces of glass in it.

148981PZide45.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IX. The Blob Zombie

Bonus: It was not really a bonus, it's just a zombie that is filled with stagnant water. When we destroyed her belly bursts squirting the water. It greatly increases the chance of getting sick or becoming a zombie.

Malus: Slow.

Story: Zombies are not decidedly careful where they walk. This type of zombie has stayed too long in a lake before finally back ...

406140PZide44.png

As always thank you so much for taking the time to read me.