Skeleton Survivors

MrZombifiedGamer

Okay, so I know decomposition is in. But I was curious at some point if we could add bodies decomposing to skeletons? Then maybe using the human bones for different crafting recipes? I've always been fascinated with decomposition and it would be cool if you opted to start in later game if you walked into houses and saw skeletons in them.

Lmao poor Derek. xD But yeah, no, I was speaking of mainly survivors and animals, but only survivors you don't know. I feel like there should be a penalty for doing anything like that to survivors that are your friends or you know personally, unless you have some sort of trait that makes you kind of loopy and you like that kind of thing.

I would love to see a bone club, and other crude weapons. But I don't think it should go into too much depth. Maybe a couple items or so. I would love seeing zombies with exposed bones though. The beautiful, white, calcium enriched things....

Yeah, we can't get too into the whole idea. I mean we should stick to plausible uses. One that I thought of is finding a human skeleton and hanging it outside your base or territory as a warning to other survivors passing by. Mainly for NPC's obviously,it would scare some, warn some and deter others. Maybe even invite some if they're 'evil' I hate using that word, but just for arguments sake, evil.

I would love to see a bone club, and other crude weapons. But I don't think it should go into too much depth. Maybe a couple items or so. I would love seeing zombies with exposed bones though. The beautiful, white, calcium enriched things....

Yeah, we can't get too into the whole idea. I mean we should stick to plausible uses. One that I thought of is finding a human skeleton and hanging it outside your base or territory as a warning to other survivors passing by. Mainly for NPC's obviously,it would scare some, warn some and deter others. Maybe even invite some if they're 'evil' I hate using that word, but just for arguments sake, evil.

Creepy. And it could be like in "The Forest", where you build effigies.

(Why are these words in grey, what happened? xD)

You mean my signature? Everyone's signature is in gray and yeah I got my idea from the Forest actually. That game is annoying and I hate it so, but they do a lot of things right and that's why I continue to play it. One of those are the effigies, I really hope PZ decides to adopt that as a source of light at some point.

You mean my signature? Everyone's signature is in gray and yeah I got my idea from the Forest actually. That game is annoying and I hate it so, but they do a lot of things right and that's why I continue to play it. One of those are the effigies, I really hope PZ decides to adopt that as a source of light at some point.

No, for some strange reason, my type turned bold. It was grey at first, but when I pasted it, it went black. Strange...

I don't like it's story. Why can't it be where you just crash, and are the only survivor? Welp, can't have what we want. But that lighting effigy thing sounds cool! If it where bone, I don't think it would work. :P  But fresh meat could work.

( :idea: This is off topic, but I started wondering if this game will have explosions. Like from cars and stuff. :idea:)

I don't like it's story. Why can't it be where you just crash, and are the only survivor? Welp, can't have what we want. But that lighting effigy thing sounds cool! If it where bone, I don't think it would work. :P  But fresh meat could work.

( :idea: This is off topic, but I started wondering if this game will have explosions. Like from cars and stuff. :idea:)

Nope, I don't believe there' will be any cool car explosions. I just want a Kenny's boat scenario. If I get that when NPC's are released then by God my world would be complete and I'll worship the indiestone devs, I'll just expand the shrine I already have of them. 

Nope, I don't believe there' will be any cool car explosions. I just want a Kenny's boat scenario. If I get that when NPC's are released then by God my world would be complete and I'll worship the indiestone devs, I'll just expand the shrine I already have of them. 

I never saw that. What's a Kenny's Boat Scenario? Did it break down in the ocean or something? I must have missed it in TWD.

I never saw that. What's a Kenny's Boat Scenario? Did it break down in the ocean or something? I must have missed it in TWD.
 Spoilers!

No, his boat plan never worked. What he means is going after a plan to escape the zombies but it fails. For story superposes. It would be awesome!

Edited by kirrus
There are spoiler tags. Adding them.

Spoilers!

No, his boat plan never worked. What he means is going after a plan to escape the zombies but it fails. For story superposes. It would be awesome!

*Ahem* People, remember to put spoiler tags on these things please. Also, you can snip your quotes if you don't want so many.

I'm no expert, but doesn't it usually take a very significant amount of time for a body to fully decay into just the skeleton? 

Yeah, 50 to 365 days. Unless you were "XxHardcore_ProxX" and could survive for 2 months to a year, you wouldn't see any skeletons lying around.

I'm no expert, but doesn't it usually take a very significant amount of time for a body to fully decay into just the skeleton? 

Yeah, 50 to 365 days. Unless you were "XxHardcore_ProxX" and could survive for 2 months to a year, you wouldn't see any skeletons lying around.

Yeah, so? I have no problem with that and to be honest I think there will be plenty of people who will survive for a year. :P Either way, it wouldn't hurt to put it in the game. Especially for late game, come on, you know you want it. ;)

Dead bodies going skeletal does not take all that long, a month or two is enough when exposed to insects and elements. I always wanted this, I even asked TurboTuTone about it for Erosion. He even said he would but the art assets for it is the only real hold-back.

Spriters assemble! lol