Unturned.

Necromatic_Corgi

Unturned is a zombie survival game that has awesome cartoon graphics, It's constantly being updated and is getting steam workshop soon, Please don't judge it just because of the way it looks. It's really alot of fun, Right now it is being developed by a lone 17 year old and the game is already awesome. It's getting a much bigger map soon with lots of new content. The game is free to play with an option for 5 dollars to support the developer.

You can find it here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/304930

I think it's a really cool project for the developer to learn and improve with and also admire that it's free. I haven't really done any of the complex stuff like building or anything so I don't really have the grounds to critique it even though I think it seems pretty neat.

I'm kinda put off by the leveling system and art style but recognize that it's a mid-development, free game made by a kid something like my age, so I'll give them some slack.

• 1 year later...

Have you guys played this game at all recently? IT's not got it's own map making, better graphics, lots of weapon attachtments, cosmetics, it's just been updated sooooooooooooo much it's crazy weekly updates and if he misses one then you know that next weeks will be great you can even get high explosive rounds too.

• 4 weeks later...