kinyoshi

So?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Would you use this?

2. 2. Why would you use or not use this?

• I like this because it is a creative use of zombie parts.
    • I like this because it is an easy weapon to make.
    • I like this because it's gruesome and #1 and #2 above.
    • I like this because... (please comment)
    • I do not like this because it is gross.
    • I do not like this because no one would do this in real life. (please comment)
    • I do not like this because it ruins the game. (please comment)
    • I do not like this because... (please comment)

Was tossing around the idea of having zombies spawn hands as loot, then you could use those hands with sheets to line the insides or something after you clean the gunky flesh from the hands.

These hands could be equipped like gloves and could be used for unarmed combat (using knife animation), also getting the knife jaw stab kill move, but have very short range and they would wear out very quick.

Things I would hopefully like to see in it in lua, so this will be my first workings with lua..

• Using them can cause infection, especially when you have open or bandaged wounds, to you and to any non-zombie survivor you attack with them.
  • Using them with germ freak survivors would either not work or make you very sick while and long after using them, hardened survivors would be more tolerant.
  • Using them or having them equipped will make other (npc) survivors automatically hate you.

Thoughts anyone?

I like and dislike it

Reason i like it is that it is a creative way of using the zombies

My reason for not liking it is i don't see how it'd work, hands are flesh muscle and bones, remove the bone to insert your hand but the flesh and muscle is already started to rot and without the bone it would just collapse, imo you'd be better finding boxing gloves and wrapping them up with steel