1. 1. Which ideas did you like?

• Headlight/Headlamp
    • Firecrackers
    • Night Vision Goggles
    • Camouflage Clothes/Ghilie Suit
    • Bow & Arrows
    • Airdrops

Headlight/Headlamp:

Functions as a flashlight, but can be worn, so it is not as heavy. Requires batteries.

Firecrackers:

Can distract zombies in a large area.

Night Vision Goggles:

Similar to headlamp, but creates light only the player can see.

​Camouflage Clothes/Ghillie Suit:

Reduces zombie's sight detection range greatly

Bow & Arrow:

Rare. Player gets more accurate with Bow the more they use it. Arrows can be retrieved if they hit a zombie and don't break.

Airdrops:

Military-grade supplies, as well as food(Like MREs) and building materials dropped occasionally. Zombies are attracted to the area due to noise.

For the light sources I hope to eventually see oil lamps (the wicker spelling? ones that you can adjust I have some sitting in my home even though we never use them as they are somewhat old and more like antiques but we do have the fuel for them as we buy some every other year or so just in case of emergencies) and/or a way to place candles into candle holders.

For the light sources I hope to eventually see oil lamps (the wicker spelling? ones that you can adjust I have some sitting in my home even though we never use them as they are somewhat old and more like antiques but we do have the fuel for them as we buy some every other year or so just in case of emergencies) and/or a way to place candles into candle holders.

To be honest, no one really has those, but they could be a rare find. Would be useful!

Oil lamps are actually still available to buy in most sporting goods/camping stores as they're much more efficient than electric ones. The only problem is, they use special lamp oil that's quite uncommon- you'd never actually find enough to make coding them worth the time.

I have a couple too, although I as well don't use them much.  That would be a great Idea! And maybe if you turn it up too much it could get damaged, or need a cleaning with a rag/bandage, you know, when it gets that black smog on the glass. And it could be placed down on a surface or carried. I would love to see this. And maybe the ability to lower the light level, hmmm?  ;)

To be honest, no one really has those, but they could be a rare find. Would be useful!

Dont worry Candle Holder... I still use you.

I STILL USE YOU DAMMIT..! *sniff*

Seriously people should start using Candle Holders alot more. I'm in an area where there's shutdowns every 3 minutes, so i love them.

Dont worry Candle Holder... I still use you.

I STILL USE YOU DAMMIT..! *sniff*

Seriously people should start using Candle Holders alot more. I'm in an area where there's shutdowns every 3 minutes, so i love them.

Yeah, I want one for those situations... And I liek candelz!