[SPOILERS!] The Walking Dead Game Discussion

Johnny

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This episode was pretty unrealistic tough. Being in freezing water and not getting a cold, getting a bunch of wet wood in a cold winter on fire with only a flint and a nail file, Mike being shot in the shoulder and he is completely fine but when luke get hits in the leg he is suddenly heavily wounded?

Not to mention all the plot bullets...

This episode was pretty unrealistic tough. Being in freezing water and not getting a cold, getting a bunch of wet wood in a cold winter on fire with only a flint and a nail file, Mike being shot in the shoulder and he is completely fine but when luke get hits in the leg he is suddenly heavily wounded?

I think the difference is just that Luke has to keep walking on that injured leg, compounding the problem further while Mike can at least keep it in a decent position.

I think the difference is just that Luke has to keep walking on that injured leg, compounding the problem further while Mike can at least keep it in a decent position.

True, didnt think about that.

Yeah, this last season was great but just doesn't have the charm the first one did. And as I was replaying as Mute Clem (I did one for season 1 too. You just choose the silent option 24/7.) I noticed just how much Nick was wasted. I knew he was wasted but replaying the first 2 eps just make me wish we got more time with him and his story. :(

Never Forget

20140513225624%21IHW_Nick_Night.png

Yeah, this last season was great but just doesn't have the charm the first one did. And as I was replaying as Mute Clem (I did one for season 1 too. You just choose the silent option 24/7.) I noticed just how much Nick was wasted. I knew he was wasted but replaying the first 2 eps just make me wish we got more time with him and his story. :(

Never Forget

Well, now he's even more Ben 2.0

Never Forget

Well, now he's even more Ben 2.0

Lol, that's funny because I like Ben in the first season, I guess I like people that fuck up! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Never Forget

Vanilla Ice.

Never Forget

Vanilla Ice.