[SPOILERS!] The Walking Dead Game Discussion

Johnny

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I still hate Arvo though!

Why? I'm kind of curious about the hatred and the general consensus in this thread whether they hated him or not.

I did steal from him but still, I just hate him.

He's going to feel pretty stupid when he finds out... He's screwing with the wrong people!

Why? I'm kind of curious about the hatred and the general consensus in this thread whether they hated him or not.

He's going to feel pretty stupid when he finds out... He's screwing with the wrong people!

He's going to be feel really stupid when he finds out... He's screwing with the main characters!

Although this it the game so... DON'T HURT MY CLEM!

I've corrected errors and download episode 4 :D

I really hope Clem doesn't die at the end, but if she does we may play as an older version of the Baby. Also Arvo is such an ass. I didn't steal from him and he got super pissed because Jane stole his gun, even though Jane wasn't with the group anymore. Also does anyone who speaks Russian know what they were saying at the end?

Nothing special. They asked Arvo to say to Clem's group to drop their guns and to give all useful things to them. Then they were asking what Arvo speaks with them about, but Arvo hadn't time to translate and explain in such nervous situation :-)

One interesting moment... Tattooed guy from Arvo's group speaks Russian with strange accent. Finally I don't understand is he from Germany or any Balkan country or Telltale simply didn't find one more actor who speaks Russian without accent :D Also Arvo is not Russian name. It seems like he is from Estonia or Lithuania maybe, but he speaks without an accent.

I actually just looked up the guy who voices Arvo. His name is Michael Ark. He was born in Moscow Russia October 1st 1985. He is a native Russian. Also Arvo is not a russian name it is mainly used in Sweden,Finland and Estonia as you said.
It will be great if you can find the same info about guy voices those bald tattooed ruffian with automatic rifle :)

The only thing I could really find on The Walking Dead wiki on Buricko was this. His voice actor is unknown apparently. http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Buricko

Telltale are suffering slightly. Not sure if it's the added burden of developing some of their new games, but they are slipping up. It's starting to show in the series as I've already spotted some strange mistakes. Such as different decisions having the same dialogue response even though it makes little sense.

It seems that they've been developing many games... GoT by them... Episode 5 by them.... I can just keeeep going.......

He's going to be feel really stupid when he finds out... He's screwing with the main characters!

Although this it the game so... DON'T HURT MY CLEM!

Yes!

I WANT MA CLEMMY TO LIVE!

Telltale are suffering slightly. Not sure if it's the added burden of developing some of their new games, but they are slipping up. It's starting to show in the series as I've already spotted some strange mistakes. Such as different decisions having the same dialogue response even though it makes little sense.

It seems that they've been developing many games... GoT by them... Episode 5 by them.... I can just keeeep going.......

Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Borderlands Prequel plus whatever else we may not be aware of. I think it's safe to say they have a fair bit on their plate.

Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us, Borderlands Prequel plus whatever else we may not be aware of. I think it's safe to say they have a fair bit on their plate.

Yep... Sorry, got a bit lazy in telling them all :3 

So who all here

Spoiler
stuck with Sarah until the deck scene?

And who here
Spoiler
thinks Rebecca wasn't actually reanimated? That's so messed up how Kenny kills her to take her baby if you don't do it yourself.
Edited by Footmuffin

And who here

Spoiler
thinks Rebecca wasn't actually infected? That's so messed up how Kenny kills her to take her baby if you don't do it yourself.

That doesn't make any sense.

Spoiler
When you look at her she is clearly showing the signs of being a zombie. Also everyone is infected in the walking dead universe, it just triggers when you die, so she may have died from malnutrition or the walking. Also Kenny doesn't have magic powers to make her look like a zombie.

So who all here

Spoiler
stuck with Sarah until the deck scene?

And who here

Spoiler
thinks Rebecca wasn't actually infected? That's so messed up how Kenny kills her to take her baby if you don't do it yourself.

I did.

She wasn't infected, she either died from hypothermia, malnutrition, or both. Since leaving quick isn't the best thing to do when a woman has just given birth the day after AND if you choose to let her rest, they only wait two days which, as I said before, not the best thing to do.

I did.

She wasn't infected, she either died from hypothermia, malnutrition, or both. Since leaving quick isn't the best thing to do when a woman has just given birth the day after AND if you choose to let her rest, they only wait two days which, as I said before, not the best thing to do.

Spoiler
When you look at her she is clearly showing the signs of being a zombie. Also everyone is infected in the walking dead universe, it just triggers when you die, so she may have died from malnutrition or the walking. Also Kenny doesn't have magic powers to make her look like a zombie.

Sorry! Poor wording/refamiliarization with the lore on my part! I meant to ask if you personally thought

Spoiler
Rebecca died and reanimated! She looked really unhealthy to me, but maybe not blatantly dead.

I did.

Spoiler

Sorry! Poor wording/refamiliarization with the lore on my part! I meant to ask if you personally thought

Spoiler
Rebecca died and reanimated! She looked really unhealthy to me, but maybe not blatantly dead.

I guess you could say she died and reanimated, but I agree it doesn't make sense that she'd die instantly from the cold, maybe she passed out or some sort. But since she gave birth in an area where no professional medical stuff are there(those things used for women about to give birth) and the fact they left too soon after she gave birth means she either: a. died of a combination of hypothermia and/or malnutrition, b. she got an infection, or c. a mix of both

-.- Okay, so evidently the spoiler tags don't work. lol

Lee's coming back. Don't care what y'all think, he is and Kenny will die and Luke will be sold into slavery (but probably more logically just die) it'll happen.  :P

Edited by Connall
Fixed it for ya.

• 3 weeks later...

The new trailer... the feels. T-T

WARNING: The Season 2 Finale trailer is FULL of spoilers from Season 1 AND 2, I advise that you do NOT watch it unless you've played them all, skip at 3:45 to see a saddening scene.

Yes.... Them feels :'(

I don't like how in Season 2 they makes Clementine do everything.

Has anyone else noticed that?

Everytime something comes up it's always Clem that they volunteer to do something.

She's a little girl and even though she doesn't act like it at times I still find it really odd how everyone around her acts useless.

Clem go over here, Clem go over there, Clem do this, Clem do that, Clem I need you to...

It sort of worked in Season 1 with Lee because he's a grown man and also a good leader but doesn't work so well with Clementine.

I think that's one of the major flaws that Telltale made.

Another thing that bugged me is Jane. She's basically Molly of Season 2.

Looks, acts, and even sounds similar to Molly. Probably the same voice actor too.

They should've went with a different type of character with a different personality.

Everytime something comes up it's always Clem that they volunteer to do something.

She's a little girl and even though she doesn't act like it at times I still find it really odd how everyone around her acts useless.

Clem go over here, Clem go over there, Clem do this, Clem do that, Clem I need you to...

It sort of worked in Season 1 with Lee because he's a grown man and also a good leader but doesn't work so well with Clementine.

Looks, acts, and even sounds similar to Molly. Probably the same voice actor too.

They should've went with a different type of character with a different personality.

I agree, I wasn't too thrilled when Clementine was said to be the main player. Mainly because I figured it would put the player in a rather do nothing role. Instead, it's like they are still running with someone like Lee. Sometimes it makes a lot of sense what they ask her to do, but sometimes it's just odd. As if she's a full grown woman.

Thinks got.... weird. In a couple of the episodes in relation to one of the characters. I doubt anything will come of it, but one of the relationships between Clementine and him came off with some... unsettling vibes which I feel wasn't the point of it.

Yeah, that bugged me too.

Especially during that part at the 

Spoiler
gift shop where they try to find something to take it down. Soon as they do, "CLEM, you're quite tall, do it yourself!".

Also, no. Jane and Molly are not the same voice actors. I'm sure Telltale did make a new character who has the same personality as ones from Season 1. Jane's one of them, I guess.

Fun Fact: Kat Cressida, voice actor of Dee Dee from Dexter's Laboratory voiced Bloody Mary from The Wolf Among Us.