[SPOILERS!] The Walking Dead Game Discussion

Johnny

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only been through the first 4? episodes, but I just simply loved them. And Clementine is just a heartbreaker. Definitely prefer the interpretation to the TV series, if you can compare (and I can!!).

I'll just remind everyone please use spoiler tags on your posts!

For those who don't yet know how to add spoiler tags:

[spoiler]My life will be ruined if I read this part!![/spoiler]

Changed the topic title and added a warning in the OP.

I would ask all those in this thread to be courteous and use spoiler tags when appropriate, since everybody will be at differing points of the game. It would also be advisable to sign post what episode/season you are spoiling before the spoiler tag. Means people are less likely to complain about walking into a spoiler.

Apart from that it's a free for all in here. Not going to be tolerant of those who de-rail this to complain about the presence of spoilers in this thread.

Enjoy!  :D

I hope Kenny,Bonnie, and Mike survive. I know the baby and Clem will. I am not a big Luke fan he's cool but he is not my favorite.

Spoiling Season 2 Episode 3-4

I don't like Bonnie that much. I like the rest though. Remember that weird episode Luke had last episode? He acted weird like he was losing it so I got a little interested in him more.

I really hope Clem doesn't die at the end, but if she does we may play as an older version of the Baby. Also Arvo is such an ass. I didn't steal from him and he got super pissed because Jane stole his gun, even though Jane wasn't with the group anymore. Also does anyone who speaks Russian know what they were saying at the end? 

I don't like Bonnie that much. I like the rest though. Remember that weird episode Luke had last episode? He acted weird like he was losing it so I got a little interested in him more.

You mean Luke's episode when he went missing? I still like Luke though. I hope No Going Back doesn't end with having to choose between Luke or Kenny.

You mean Luke's episode when he went missing? I still like Luke though. I hope No Going Back doesn't end with having to choose between Luke or Kenny.

I hope Kenny,Bonnie, and Mike survive. I know the baby and Clem will. I am not a big Luke fan he's cool but he is not my favorite.

Oops my spoiler got screwed up there don't read the bottom half it's the same thing.

Holy spoilers batman! Too many spoilers in your post.

Oops my spoiler got screwed up there don't read the bottom half it's the same thing.

Season 2 Episode 3-4

Yeah, he acted like he saw something strange or something happened, yet it wasn't yet explained. Hope he survives because small stuff like that are usually pretty big points in stories like this.

Holy spoilers batman! Too many spoilers in your post.

Okay guys so another heads up, keep spoiler tags to a minimum if you can since overloading your posts with spoilers will screw up the page layout for people. Had to kind of cut and slice so I might of butchered your posts somewhat but it was getting a bit incomprehensible anyway. I'm sure a single spoiler tag around the entire post will suffice. ;)

I think this needed to be started a while ago... So, I've started a discussion for all you Walking Dead Game fans. Come all! Talk about all dem deaths!  :lol:

Proceed with caution...

*SPOILERS!* I don't know how to use the spoiler tab thingy, so ye. *SPOILERS!*

I personally think that everyone will die except for clem and kenny, but at the end of episode five, he's gonna commit suicide. I am

99 percent certain that kenny will end up killing himself because of all that he went through. That, or clem has to talk him out of it.

Ho did kenny made it out alive in season 1 episode 5 when he tried to save ben after he fell from the balcony? did he managed to kill all the walkers by himself?  :huh:

I was wondering this.... Sarita said stuff about him hiding in a restaurant in Savannah... He escaped?

Changed the topic title and added a warning in the OP.

I would ask all those in this thread to be courteous and use spoiler tags when appropriate, since everybody will be at differing points of the game. It would also be advisable to sign post what episode/season you are spoiling before the spoiler tag. Means people are less likely to complain about walking into a spoiler.

Apart from that it's a free for all in here. Not going to be tolerant of those who de-rail this to complain about the presence of spoilers in this thread.

Enjoy!  :D

Thanks! I'm kinda stupid when it comes to spoilers xD

Season 2 Episode 4

I think Clementine will survive, but if not, there's gonna be one hell of a hate storm... I hope Kenny survives, as from the first time I saw him return, I grew closer to Ken, but hey, ITS THE WALKING DEAD UNIVERSE! No one survives :cry:  

Telltale are suffering slightly. Not sure if it's the added burden of developing some of their new games, but they are slipping up. It's starting to show in the series as I've already spotted some strange mistakes. Such as different decisions having the same dialogue response even though it makes little sense.

If Mike dies I will be really mad, Mike is the best person in the group without a doubt. Also I have a theory.

I think Arvo stole the medicine from the other members of his Russian group to give to his sister but accuses you of stealing the medicine (even if you didn't) because he doesn't want his friends to know he is giving them to his sister.

I've corrected errors and download episode 4 :D

I really hope Clem doesn't die at the end, but if she does we may play as an older version of the Baby. Also Arvo is such an ass. I didn't steal from him and he got super pissed because Jane stole his gun, even though Jane wasn't with the group anymore. Also does anyone who speaks Russian know what they were saying at the end?

Nothing special. They asked Arvo to say to Clem's group to drop their guns and to give all useful things to them. Then they were asking what Arvo speaks with them about, but Arvo hadn't time to translate and explain in such nervous situation :-)

One interesting moment... Tattooed guy from Arvo's group speaks Russian with strange accent. Finally I don't understand is he from Germany or any Balkan country or Telltale simply didn't find one more actor who speaks Russian without accent :D Also Arvo is not Russian name. It seems like he is from Estonia or Lithuania maybe, but he speaks without an accent.

Nothing special. They asked Arvo to say to Clem's group to drop their guns and to give all useful things to them. Then they were asking what Arvo speaks with them about, but Arvo hadn't time to translate and explain in such nervous situation :-)

One interesting moment... Tattooed guy from Arvo's group speaks Russian with strange accent. Finally I don't understand is he from Germany or any Balkan country or Telltale simply didn't find one more actor who speaks Russian without accent :D Also Arvo is not Russian name. It seems like he is from Estonia or Lithuania maybe, but he speaks without an accent.

I actually just looked up the guy who voices Arvo. His name is Michael Ark. He was born in Moscow Russia October 1st 1985. He is a native Russian. Also Arvo is not a russian name it is mainly used in Sweden,Finland and Estonia as you said.

I actually just looked up the guy who voices Arvo. His name is Michael Ark. He was born in Moscow Russia October 1st 1985. He is a native Russian. Also Arvo is not a russian name it is mainly used in Sweden,Finland and Estonia as you said.It will be great if you can find the same info about guy voices those bald tattooed ruffian with automatic rifle :)

It seems like Arvo was TRYING to get rid of the medical supplies or hide them at least, since if you decide to look(eye icon) at him, you can see him trying to shove the medical supplies in.
Also, the deaths were quite a shocker. Especially Sarah and Rebecca's.

Someone managed to translate the conversation of the Russian's argument.

It seems like Arvo was TRYING to get rid of the medical supplies or hide them at least, since if you decide to look(eye icon) at him, you can see him trying to shove the medical supplies in.

Also, the deaths were quite a shocker. Especially Sarah and Rebecca's.

Someone managed to translate the conversation of the Russian's argument.

I can manage it and write a shorthand of the conversation in the end of the episode. Today or tomorrow :-)

But trust me, there was nothing interesting except the bald's accent :D