Fan fiction questions.

Zimbie

I am currently working on a story, and I have a few questions to ask to make sure I am not breaking the rules. 

- Is there a character limit for a thread? (The story is gonna end up being very long.)

-Am I able to use strong language, just not very much? (f**k, sh**, etc) but no sexual or crude terms. Examples include "Hey man go f*** her!" or "Look at that big pile of bear sh**". That just seems immature to me, I would never include that in a story. Also, for the language, I would only use one term every 5 or 6 paragraphs. (The paragraphs are sort of long, 25 - 35 sentences)

And before you start jumping to conclusions, no, there will be no over the top / "dirty" things in this story. No sex or anything like that.

This is a mature game about a pretty fucked up world, so it would be at least immersive if there's a little bit of strong language (as you said you wouldn't focus on it and keep it at a good level) I think there shouldn't be a problem

Hey there  :-D ! If your writing a fan-fic, I don't think there is a limit for the characters... As long as its not gonna explode my brain... And curse language won't matter as long as its kept at a mild level... Its a mature forums, I think  :shock: , so no one is likely to go "Aw ma gerd u got swerz in dat stori!".

Also, if its gonna be big, either split chapters (Or chunks) into the spoiler thingies (I don't know how to use them  :cry: !). Or just spread it to different threads and link below the story.

Good luck writing buddy! Hope its a success!  (fedora)

Thanks guys :D

DAMN I GOT WOKE UP BY MY DAD BECAUSE OF HIS MOTORCYCLE OUTSIDE (HE IS GOING TO WORK) AND SINCE I DIDNT WANT TO GO TO SLEEP I DRANK A LITER AND 16 FLUID OUNCES OF DR PEPPER AND I FEEL GREAT

Archived