Age of Aging.

PhantomWarlock

I noticed a while back that the player character starts at age 27, as a lot of you know.

In case you didn't know, a man with grey, balding hair is not 27. Try 57.  :lol:

So my suggestion is that we should be able to alter the age of our characters, and aging should be added.

As years go by, the character should start to get grays, bald out, etc. Because the age system doesn't really make sense as is.  :huh:

That's it, thanks for reading. And I'd love feedback.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------==================================================================================

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>>>>(If this topic has been previously mentioned, I'm sorry. I couldn't find much related to my topic.)<<<<

Great idea, I would like to start as an 18 year old because i'm still young, Also having to cut your hair because it grows out would be cool. (:

I haven't thought about that! Maybe then there would be a use for razors, to you know, shave. And scissors could cut hair.  :)

Sounds like a great idea ! I would love to play chars of different ages, possibly with some changes in gameplay (AFAIR we went offtopic on one thread and touched the surface of this subject) - something about the romantic / nostalgic tragedy of a wheelchair-bound retiree trying to keep the zombies off of his lawn touches a part of me (no, I'm not that old !).

As years go by, the character should start to get grays, bald out, etc. Because the age system doesn't really make sense as is.  :huh:

Wait, you survive for YEARS ? Honestly, if I make it through the second week, it's a "long game" already, but then again, I like a hopeless challenge...

i usually get killed around 2.5 weeks, so, I decided to go on a rampage, I picked up a pistol, 40 rounds and LORDY, I got a hell of a lot of xp, with the 40 rounds wasted, I got 5 skillpoints.

FIVE SKILLPOINT

FIVE SKILLPOINTS

FIVE SKILLPOINTS

FIVE SKILLPOINTS

With 40 rounds.

I LOL'd.  Great Job!

i usually get killed around 2.5 weeks, so, I decided to go on a rampage, I picked up a pistol, 40 rounds and LORDY, I got a hell of a lot of xp, with the 40 rounds wasted, I got 5 skillpoints.

FIVE SKILLPOINT

FIVE SKILLPOINTS

FIVE SKILLPOINTS

FIVE SKILLPOINTS

With 40 rounds.

I LOL'd.  Great Job!

Yeah, except for the fact that the size of the horde trippled because of the noise and I got killed while trying to scavenge an axe of a zombie ;_;