Hats and coats

Drious

Hello everyone,

as you see in the title i wanted to suggest a new set of hats and coats, honestly, i think that there is not enough clothes in game, and if there would be more clothes you would like have pretty much more possibilities and would be more satisfied with your character customization, you would like feel more ''unique''.

What do you guys think? feel free to leave your impressions in the comments ;)

yes that would be awesome. Aiden Pearce style. could i wear a scarf as well, and JEANS, and the sweater he wears under neath. #WATCH_DOGS

man your getting me all excited if this actually happens. oh aiden thats see what it feels like to be joel

It would be cool too if it kept you dry for a certain amount of time while it is raining :D

There's a great Rain Parka mod in the modding section that does this! Also as you'd imagine raincoats are also planned. :)

Can you give me the link to that mod? i would love to try it :D

It would be cool too if it kept you dry for a certain amount of time while it is raining :D

There's a great Rain Parka mod in the modding section that does this! Also as you'd imagine raincoats are also planned. :)

Can you give me the link to that mod? i would love to try it :D
Here you go: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/8686-rain-parka-mod-v09/

It's still a work in progress, but should work fine nonetheless. :)