Animation/Items/time line

Tsukune117

before i get under way i would just like to interduce myself. i am Tsukune Aono and ive been playing this game for quite some time now and love it. but i do have some suggestions to what could enhance this game to be even more productive and awesome.

animations

ive seen through my gameplay not much but some quirky animations. such as opening windows, how he holds weapons and attacks with them and felt that they could still be there but if their were openings in custimization. such as being able to change how you walk, sneak, hold weapons, open things etc. and could all be listed under styreo type features. such as a light fast guy could have a stance like Aiden Pearce ( watch_dogs) while big jock like characters would walk with grit and a sense to smash somethings head in. i would also like appearance animations to be fixed to such as holding rubbish bags or having camping packs on your back. im just sick of looking at my dull character silliesly walk around like fallout 3 carrying a shit ton of stuff and not actually giving a F about it like he shrunk all of his items and shoved them down his pants. i would love to be able to open up a heads up display like the bodies health one and actually attach a gun to his belt, put some water bottles on the side of his back pack and have sone grenades on his chest while he has a back pack on and having an animation to run with struggle and stumble. (i know i may have added items and things you actually cant do or would change the whole concept of the game but i would make another topic about those so dont worry.

Items

i would love to have the following items in the game. this may help in gameplay

generator

location:(rare) basements, hardware stores, survivor bases, camps, some houses

Info: generators are used for keeping the electricity and water sources working in a floor (small, medium), or an area space conected to it

R: i would love to have a cool little area running electricity even when the lights go out to still feel home and comfertable. it would also make for some survival feel to some

requirements: (FYI: requiments are also items i would love to put in the game and will be found under neath) a quarter of oil canaster a day.

oil canaster:

location: (easily found) basements, attics, hardware stors, houses, back yards, kitchen closets, cars, petrol stations

info: oil canasters could be used for a number of things from burning houses down to starting up a generator, or killing yourself.

R: to help with the generator system

dvds:

Location: (easily found) living rooms, bedrooms, dvd stores, shops, mall,

info: are either recorded t.v.shows or movies that allow to entertain your character much faster than reading books.

R: im a comfy survival sourt of guy and would love to chill back and watch some sitcoms as the world ends. it would be fun as

requirments: T.V., electricity working

CPs/ laptops

info: these allow the user to look up on whats happening in the world from statistics stating the dead and electricity and water runout, check their emails if any playabal or non-playable characters have got news for them and to just get any announcments in the world from scientests etc.

R: like i said with dvds this would also be a happy comfy device but would also be important for serious situations

requirments: electricity grids

time line

im just going to get this done fast.

time line would be when you get to spawn in the game and the effects it takes on your character.

for instance say you make it Z day then it will be when the virus first spread, leading people to panic and drive around and go into shops and steal supplies and cause choas or you could make it twenty years later where the worlds a waste land and the enviroment is saught of like the last of us.

thank you for the replies and keep playing PZ

Beginning before the zombie outbreak is a BIG no, they are never going to implement that.

They are not currently working on the animations, they are working on bigger things, such as NPCs, vehicles and map expansions.

About the items: Computer - I doubt if you were in a zombie apocalypse, you wouldnt really care about the internet, so PCs are kinda useless, plus, im pretty sure the internet as been cut out.

CDs - meh, kinda fun but there alot of better things to do other than sit down and watch TV, especially considering the sound it would make, and also, if it's old DVDs, you wouldnt be very interested in that would you? you would be more interested in current events.

Oil canister - Already in-game.

Generator - already mentioned, I think it's a tentative yes.

i know what your talking about. how he holds and swings it like his trying to poke sommething away from him. it would be better if he would do grapples with stealth and go behind then and cut the Zs throats then voliently stab them in the stomach of ear. bad ass joel (the last of us) style

i know what your talking about. how he holds and swings it like his trying to poke sommething away from him. it would be better if he would do grapples with stealth and go behind then and cut the Zs throats then voliently stab them in the stomach of ear. bad ass joel (the last of us) style

That wouldn't do much to help, unfortunately. Only way to kill a zed with a knife would be to go through the eye. If you wanted to keep the knife, anyway.

Welcome to the boards, Tsukune.

like i said before. BAD ASS STYLE. if joel can do it, so can we. 

there's a diference, last of us zombies aren't zombies, they are people infected with a fungus, which is diferent than a zombie virus.

They are still normal people, they live and die the same way we do, but the fungus has made them cannibals, and they went insane, while true zombies are a virus, cannibals, and just aren't real people, they have died and come back to life, while the last of us fungus depends on the host's vitality, it doesn't bring them to life.

like i said before. BAD ASS STYLE. if joel can do it, so can we. 

there's a diference, last of us zombies aren't zombies, they are people infected with a fungus, which is diferent than a zombie virus.

They are still normal people, they live and die the same way we do, but the fungus has made them cannibals, and they went insane, while true zombies are a virus, cannibals, and just aren't real people, they have died and come back to life, while the last of us fungus depends on the host's vitality, it doesn't bring them to life.

cordercyps or something like that. actually a real fungus. its freaky. although when i play this game i sort of name the main character joel and pretend its the last of us.