How did you get your profile title?

migulao

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realise I posted in this thread but never explained mine.

It has been an ever evolving title really.

First "Biographer of Spiffo" because I created the Spiffo page on the wiki: http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Spiffo

"[Corspified]" since I made a joke about EnigmanGrey about biting or something, so I progressed through the different stages of becoming a zombie.

"Master of Servers" due (and probably the main reason I was modded up) doing a lot of Multiplayer Support.

Not particularly interesting, but there you go. There's been many variations of my titles so... yeah.

First "Biographer of Spiffo" because I created the Spiffo page on the wiki: http://pzwiki.net/wiki/Spiffo

"[Corspified]" since I made a joke about EnigmanGrey about biting or something, so I progressed through the different stages of becoming a zombie.

"Master of Servers" due (and probably the main reason I was modded up) doing a lot of Multiplayer Support.

Not particularly interesting, but there you go. There's been many variations of my titles so... yeah.

You still need to explain the "Sober" one.

This man has 3 title! he's a legend!

wait...

you're a zombie?

KILL IT WITH FIRE

It stemmed from a misunderstanding between Mash and myself, using slang and such. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Edit:

Found it: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4650-seemed-like-a-much-better-idea-at-3am-t-shirt/

Confusion around the word "Shattered" I think. So someone added it to my title, which I know most of my titles who did them. Sober is the only one I don't. This was also back in my early days, when any interaction with the community made me squeal, hence all the amazing comments and compliments and such to everybody else who replied. ;)

It stemmed from a misunderstanding between Mash and myself, using slang and such. I'll see if I can find the thread.

Edit:

Found it: http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4650-seemed-like-a-much-better-idea-at-3am-t-shirt/

Confusion around the word "Shattered" I think. So someone added it to my title, which I know most of my titles who did them. Sober is the only one I don't. This was also back in my early days, when any interaction with the community made me squeal, hence all the amazing comments and compliments and such to everybody else who replied. ;)

And now you're a vital part of TheIndiestone automaton Community!

Congratulations!

-snip-

Edit:

And now you're a vital part of TheIndiestone automaton Community!

Congratulations!

Funny how that works, isn't it? ;)

What? Us mods/admins playing with Connall's title? That *never* happens. *looks innocent*

Indeed, any such accusations would be simply ridiculous ! ;-)

...just now an idea popped into my head - the ultimate TIS power level (think: Goku): to be able to fondle your own title. Ah, the temptations which no mere mortal can handle.

What? Us mods/admins playing with Connall's title? That *never* happens. *looks innocent*

Indeed, any such accusations would be simply ridiculous ! ;-)

...just now an idea popped into my head - the ultimate TIS power level (think: Goku): to be able to fondle your own title. Ah, the temptations which no mere mortal can handle.

Your new title: He thought he was a forum god

I just realized mine changed it took me a while to realize what it meant. Vault Boy is giving thumbs up because the way to test if you are in the radiation zone of a bomb is to stick you hand out to arms length put a thumbs up and close an eye. If the mushroom cloud goes over your thumb that means you are in the radiation zone.

I just realized mine changed it took me a while to realize what it meant. Vault Boy is giving thumbs up because the way to test if you are in the radiation zone of a bomb is to stick you hand out to arms length put a thumbs up and close an eye. If the mushroom cloud goes over your thumb that means you are in the radiation zone.

So, I guess you were in a suggestion about adding radiation?

Glad you guessed it.

And thus a corpse has been assimilated into the Collective. (is it just me or did that last change happen ...just a moment ago ?)

It would be almost unthinkable! ;)

And thus a corpse has been assimilated into the Collective. (is it just me or did that last change happen ...just a moment ago ?)

It would be almost unthinkable! ;)

*ahem* your title changed again, what does hivemind have to do with being a zambie?