How did you get your profile title?

migulao

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to ask, i googled my title to see if it was something weird or dirty, but it lead back to this forum.

so any chance of gaining a little insight on how i went from Temporally Confused to this "ERR_TITLE_0x00000000" ?

BSOD! Oh Noes! xD

Trying to mind-game your way into a title you want can be unhealthy for your title, too.

I have no idea your replying to ,but if it is to me, then really, I don't want a diferent title, i'm completely okay with fears the hammer, for it shows, the most embarrasing way I died.

I apparently have a surround sound system. Which doesn't really make any sense since I actually only have (very good) earplugs. Well the sound from those too does come from all directions...

Did they change your title again? I'm having the time of my life in this thread, so many possibilities!

i have to ask, i googled my title to see if it was something weird or dirty, but it lead back to this forum.

so any chance of gaining a little insight on how i went from Temporally Confused to this "ERR_TITLE_0x00000000" ?

0x00000000 is a code i've mainly seen appear during a BSOD and iirc it's a memory code which can be used to identify the memory space where the error happened. Or something like that.

Mods must have crashed when trying to come up with your title.

So who rebooted them is my question?

Moved to General Discussions

should have probably noticed that this was in PZ GD.

0x00000000 is a code i've mainly seen appear during a BSOD and iirc it's a memory code which can be used to identify the memory space where the error happened. Or something like that.

Mods must have crashed when trying to come up with your title.

So who rebooted them is my question?

Interesting theory.

My post became hot? :shock: ... ERMAHGERD     

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO.

*breathes in*

I now return you to your schedulled forums post  (fedora)

Edit: Removed comment as what I pointed out is no longer there. Must have been a browser glitch.

LMAO

OAML

My post became hot? :shock: ... ERMAHGERD     

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO.

*breathes in*

I now return you to your schedulled forums post  (fedora)

Edit: Removed comment as what I pointed out is no longer there. Must have been a browser glitch.

Huh... well, excuse me for a moment, I have a police chief to bribe,a gunstore to go to, and a flight to the UK in a few minutes

I apparently have a surround sound system. Which doesn't really make any sense since I actually only have (very good) earplugs. Well the sound from those too does come from all directions...

Did they change your title again? I'm having the time of my life in this thread, so many possibilities!
Ahaha!! Thanks for noting. :D It's much better now!

I though the thread got deleted and panicked on the drama I missed!

Then I found it again, no drama... I'm rather disappointed.

Threads are rarely ever deleted. They are just usually locked.

In general discussion topic is fine but general PZ discussion I see no views. Maybe the mods just haven't removed it yet.

I posted a redirection notice in General PZ Discussion maybe that's what you saw?

I though the thread got deleted and panicked on the drama I missed!

Then I found it again, no drama... I'm rather disappointed.

Threads are rarely ever deleted. They are just usually locked.

I forgot there was one for general discussion, my bad  :P

Mine was from another "title thread" and thankfully it's about mass effect - since I'm a big fan and love mad villains (okeer was one to some degree) I'm perfectly fine with it <3

The second best thing could have been "for we are many" quote from legion

I got mine because I was working on a mod for Project Zomboid, where you could craft spaceships from wheelie bins, fly them to space and start a space colony with fellow survivors.

Then I became moderator ...

You used to be cool man, you used to be like us... What happened..

I got mine because I was working on a mod for Project Zomboid, where you could craft spaceships from wheelie bins, fly them to space and start a space colony with fellow survivors.

Then I became moderator ...

they gave him POWER. such a shame, that mod he mentioned could be fairly interesting. though i do have some questions about the fuel source, propulsion systems, and whether or not the lunch room had a buffet

The wheelie bins were running on channeled rainbows. Space tomatoes were the only food implemented.

I became even cooler.

You are a racoon, but you will never be like spiffo