How did you get your profile title?

migulao

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apparently have a surround sound system. Which doesn't really make any sense since I actually only have (very good) earplugs. Well the sound from those too does come from all directions...

If only Compact Disk  Digital Audio were surround sound.

Well at least they're stereo. That's at least two directions. How many can there be?

I apparently have a surround sound system. Which doesn't really make any sense since I actually only have (very good) earplugs. Well the sound from those too does come from all directions...

If only Compact Disk  Digital Audio were surround sound.

Well at least they're stereo. That's at least two directions. How many can there be?

Over nine thousand, brother.

W3Jxad3.gif

"The Unimportant Quest Giver"

Wheeeeeeyyy!

First I'm all like  :!: and then I'm all like  :???::

Posted this...

Mine is "Advanced Member" because I am a member of the forums... but advanced. What more could you ask for!

And I got this! "Unspecified Marvel"

I am honestly not sure what that refers to, but I love it so much!

The beauty is you'll never know. That's the way it should always be.

Mine requires a discerning eye to notice, otherwise I blend in with the noobs.  I'm like a secret agent spy.  Or the quotes are like air quotes and my title is sarcastic because I, in fact, rank lower than even the forum noobs because no one seriously believes I could possibly be as advanced as a noob. Which is statistically more probably given...me.

Wow.  I'm like...the forum's only...Member.

Mine requires a discerning eye to notice, otherwise I blend in with the noobs.  I'm like a secret agent spy.  Or the quotes are like air quotes and my title is sarcastic because I, in fact, rank lower than even the forum noobs because no one seriously believes I could possibly be as advanced as a noob. Which is statistically more probably given...me.

This was one of mine pre-mod, was a suggestion that it should be given to those who ask for a title so they can be driven mad knowing that the moderator went through the trouble of giving a title only to have the original title altered slightly.

This was one of mine pre-mod, was a suggestion that it should be given to those who ask for a title so they can be driven mad knowing that the moderator went through the trouble of giving a title only to have the original title altered slightly.

That, and my original plan to call you "Advancing Member" seemed oddly crass.

You're an "advanced" member. ;)

I think that's better.

i have to ask, i googled my title to see if it was something weird or dirty, but it lead back to this forum.

so any chance of gaining a little insight on how i went from Temporally Confused to this "ERR_TITLE_0x00000000" ?

i have to ask, i googled my title to see if it was something weird or dirty, but it lead back to this forum.

so any chance of gaining a little insight on how i went from Temporally Confused to this "ERR_TITLE_0x00000000" ?

Huh. Weird.

Oddly confusing.... You've been had.

I put my money on bug

I put my money on bug

or maybe it suggests that the forum has become mine?

well, i dont want to pay the server bill so i'll give it back to TIS

I put my money on bug

You should never bet against the house.

I put my money on bug

You should never bet against the house.

If my title changes to something poker related, i'm going to kill someone  :mad: