How did you get your profile title?

migulao

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My title was suggested by forum member Dr Gonzo after reading my tale of surviving on worms while waiting for cabbages to grow.

Not because i'm eating worms out of my ass as it may appear :D

I don't know which mod to thank though so i'll just thank Dr Gonzo, again cos it's a great title.

My title was suggested by forum member Dr Gonzo after reading my tale of surviving on worms while waiting for cabbages to grow.

I don't know which mod to thank though so i'll just thank Dr Gonzo, again cos it's a great title.

Looks like you're eating more than worms out of your ass in that profile pic of yours though xD.

Looks like you're eating more than worms out of your ass in that profile pic of yours though xD.

Yes it does indeed but believe me it was an accident. I was in the shower and just checking my bum was clean when I slipped and fell. I was surprised that someone heard my calls for help but distressed that they had the foresight to take a picture before helping me. So there you go, it was totally innocent and not because I was hungry or any thought that I could become immortal by becoming a human ouroboros.

Where's my title?

:ph34r:

Cutlasses at dawn.

It's more often than not the mods rather than the devs that set the titles fwiw. It's dangerous to talk about your title, though, as you may find it changed or disapparated.

I wish I had been warned before :/, unless it's somewhere in the site's rules, in which case i'm just a twat.

Eh, he just means asking/begging/demanding things is generally not a good idea. Don't worry about it. :)

I apparently have a surround sound system. Which doesn't really make any sense since I actually only have (very good) earplugs. Well the sound from those too does come from all directions...

If only Compact Disk  Digital Audio were surround sound.