The permanantes Injuries !

Lamenuit

I'd like the injury and teammate rescues on single player too. Like if one of your group members falls out a window and they break their leg and you have to carry them home or if you get in trouble with some zombies and you have to drop your friend for a chance to escape. I'd also like if weapons depending on where they hit can cause different effects depending on where they hit although I think that is a different topic then amputation and crippled limbs.

I'd like the injury and teammate rescues on single player too. Like if one of your group members falls out a window and they break their leg and you have to carry them home or if you get in trouble with some zombies and you have to drop your friend for a chance to escape. I'd also like if weapons depending on where they hit can cause different effects depending on where they hit although I think that is a different topic then amputation and crippled limbs.

Yes, most of this kind of rescue, carrying his friend, resist the time he comes back while you're on the ground and injured. goes perfectly well with PZ, I think.

I also just thought of something.

Some injuries can permanently remove skills!

For example. If you have the "athlete" skill that allows you to run faster, if you lose a leg, it is logical that you lose the skill too.

Or if you are burning a large part of your body, but you survived, it is logical that you win the "weakling" competence, burn make you more sensitive.

After I admit that it would add a lot of difficulty in the game, but it would also be very realistic.

When do you think?

Medical prosthesis are custom fit and made for each person, you can not simply throw on anybody's prosthesis and expect it to just work. It would be like putting in somebody else's retainer, it just would not fit on your teeth correctly.

So, this will allow the player to move, but not to recover its jurisdiction.

It's better than nothing.

Medical prosthesis are custom fit and made for each person, you can not simply throw on anybody's prosthesis and expect it to just work. It would be like putting in somebody else's retainer, it just would not fit on your teeth correctly.

There has to be a balance between realism and gameplay, if the game focuses too much on realism, it will lose the fun.

But then, if a player recovers a prosthesis, it also recovers you the talent he has lost?

For example he put a leg prosthesis, allow the player to get the "athlete" skill?

Loosing a leg cannot make you Loose your athletic Constitution. It adds the one-legged constitution which Contains you bring umable to Run but still Having the endurance you had before. Loosing a arm doesn't cure or add fatness, the Opposite of athletic.

I very like the idea of amputation e.g. After a bite or Accident. A Bone for example is healthy, Borken or crushed. Broken might be healed but a crushed leg won't fix that easy. Same for zombification. Bitten usually doesn't heal by a cup of tea over night. Only way Out: amputation Time! ASK your neighbor, he might be good with his a e and Chop that thingy off if he's good with that, but best will be a Strong string, a Bone saw and lots of painkiller or alkohol. If you do it yourself without anaesthetisation you might pass out during the process. When the arm is gone you might think about desinfecting the wound and stop the bleeding by alcohol, burning and a Bandage.

Äs this is a very stressful, dangerius and, if youre the One cutten, painful activity I think there are Many amazing thingies to enjoy with These.

It could perhaps be some new skills for people who care for body severed limbs. Even if they are not surgeons, they could earn skill points that talent.

Treated as a body member cut is very difficult, it would gain the experience it, his friend is still alive 5 hours.

for example

In this post, we talk a lot of injuries so cal, the body of limbs.

But we're not quite talking about permanent injuries such as, scars, wounds healed badly, bites or even members of the broken body that could exceed the flesh.

It would be fun to see scars on his torso, arms, or face.

I do not know if it requires a lot of work to programmers? So there could have permanent scarring, without losing a body member.

This could happen when the player takes one attack infige him critically injured, in one fell swoop! Why not?