New Dawn RP Server [Build 30] [RP] [whitelist] [PVP] [vanilla] [24 slots]

KarenB88

As mentioned on the website, have a go and try make the IP address private somehow. Share it to the active members and the newcomers. Shame to see that someone wants to ruin the fun for others. I can't see much point in why someone would do these attacks..

The server is back up. We're not sure of the full extend of the damage yet, but it will take some maintenance before the server is back to normal.

The reason no one could log in was because the port was changed back to it's original - please check the community site and/or first post to see the updated server info. :)

There will be some changes in how we run things on the site as well, and some added measures for security. These updates will be posted soon in the news section of the forum.

I've decided to step down as head admin on the server and will instead be a regular player from now on. This is partly because I need to free up time for other projects, and because I miss playing the game, which I haven't had much time for in the last few months. :)

I've left the server in the capable hands of admins Pann and SuperJack. I'll continue as a regular player, and occasional consultant.

For more info please view the full news topic I posted on the community site.

The current server has been closed and a new server will open in it's stead, and more info about this will be posted on the community site as well. This thread will probably close too, with a new thread opening when the new server is up.

Thankyou to the awesome New Dawn community, to all the admins, and special thanks to the developers for making such an awesome game with such great roleplaying potential. I really look forward to roleplaying in the game again. :D