New Dawn RP Server [Build 30] [RP] [whitelist] [PVP] [vanilla] [24 slots]

KarenB88

Server should be back up now. Status changes to online. ^^

UPDATE: Fragnet is having some trouble updating the server to build 30, hopefully it will be resolved over the weekend. Please check the community forums for further news. :)

UPDATE 2: Should be resolved now. ^^

UPDATE DREI: Server is up but unstable, possibly due to the current Build 30 multiplayer issues. Waiting on the fixed build.

The server is currently experiencing some issues where it won't let anyone connect even though it appears to be running as normal. I'll keep you guys posted as we try to fix this. Sorry for the inconvenience.

UPDATE: Fixed now, but we had to run a Hard Reset. That's how it goes sometimes. But the server is now up again and everyone should be able to log in once more. :)

[redacted by moderator]

Yeah no reason to come popping in here to state shit like that, we're not posting on your thread and I'm sure we hope you'd do the same especially considering you're ignorant to the entire reasoning behind him stating that.

This server is great. I don't really have anything to compare it to, but I love it. The admins are active (and that is a plus in itself). They have respond to apps pretty quickly. While there are still a few times of low players, there are times when 15-20 people are on during the UTC night, EST evening. 

The server lag is minimal most of the times, and the player base seems to be friendly enough OOC, even though IC there are some evil people. 

I lucked out when I found this server. - which is why I have stayed for so long.

Hi Karen! I have played PZ only in single player, and i am italian, (not good english language)....

Can i play in your server? Or I must know the English language very well?

P.S. How are regulated the options of the Multiplayer? (Example: there are the options of Sandbox in MP?)

Thanks in advance

Hi Karen! I have played PZ only in single player, and i am italian, (not good english language)....

P.S. How are regulated the options of the Multiplayer? (Example: there are the options of Sandbox in MP?)

Thanks in advance

Heya Body Builder,

Everyone is welcome to make an application, we will give you feedback and let you know what you can improve in order to hopefully be accepted. :) Being an English speaking server, it is a requirement that you can communicate in and understand English - both so you can understand others, others can understand you, and so we know you understand the rules.

As for the Sandbox options, we have zombie and item respawn set up (things respawn a bit too frequently right now, which we'll try to balance better for the next update ^^), the zombies are default setting except they have high toughness, and each day is I think 2 real life hours.

As the requirements of the server change with an increasing player base, we're constantly balancing it and thus the sandbox settings are always subject to change.

Thanks in advance

Heya Body Builder,

Everyone is welcome to make an application, we will give you feedback and let you know what you can improve in order to hopefully be accepted. :) Being an English speaking server, it is a requirement that you can communicate in and understand English - both so you can understand others, others can understand you, and so we know you understand the rules.

As for the Sandbox options, we have zombie and item respawn set up (things respawn a bit too frequently right now, which we'll try to balance better for the next update ^^), the zombies are default setting except they have high toughness, and each day is I think 2 real life hours.

As the requirements of the server change with an increasing player base, we're constantly balancing it and thus the sandbox settings are always subject to change.

Thank you for the answer, Karen, you are very kind!