New Dawn RP Server [Build 30] [RP] [whitelist] [PVP] [vanilla] [24 slots]

KarenB88

Out of curiosity where do most people play, West Point or Muld? Yesterday I only found one guy in West Point.

A little all over, it depends on the time of day (in real life, who is online) and general player movement across the map. I'm not sure where the majority of the playerbase is right now, but I know there are several people in WP.

Servers still as fun as ever, forums seem to be getting more and more active but it always seems to dead in game, especially during certain time zones. Don't know what's up with that recently.

The server is more alive in the weekends, as well as in the US timezone, from what I've seen. Since I'm in Europe I've no idea what the server is like when I'm asleep - perhaps I should take an all-nighter one of these days and check it out. I'm pretty curious about that. But all in all, yeah, we can definitely have more people online at the time - at the peak hours I'm awake for I've seen about 12 people max, which is half what the server can hold, so don't be shy people, come join us online! :)

I myself have approved recently several EU players, but it still seems like the largest portion of players is on in the US evenings. Karen is right though, players are EVERYWHERE and they migrate, so its hard to say pinpoint a location of where to play. The best thing I can say to fight being in the wrong  area at the time, is that you ARE able to multiple characters approved, so feel free to make 2 and put one in each zone so you can always be where the action is located.

I myself have approved recently several EU players, but it still seems like the largest portion of players is on in the US evenings. Karen is right though, players are EVERYWHERE and they migrate, so its hard to say pinpoint a location of where to play. The best thing I can say to fight being in the wrong  area at the time, is that you ARE able to multiple characters approved, so feel free to make 2 and put one in each zone so you can always be where the action is located.

I know that roughly 8-10 PM US Eastern Time have been dead the last 3 days I've checked, usually I'm the only one or they'll be one other person on at the time. Few other various times I've popped on just to check and it's had no-one also. I'm not talking about player location I'm well aware how spread out a lot of us are, I'm talking about checking the player list and seeing literally no-one on.

Edit: Decided to pop on right now at 11:20 AM Easter Time and it's dead now also. Still just don't understand it, forums are busy but the games always low pop.

I can't answer you then Reblar. We had close to 10 on last night for a 3 hour span. Hours afterwards we still had at least 5-7 online before it finally dropped off about midnight EST. 

I am not saying there aren't dead times, but if all the players just look at the list and discon if they don't see someone else they'd almost never see anyone.

Hello i am considering this server for my new group "The Marauders" how many players are usually on at the servers high?

If I had to say, we average high around 10-12. Certain days are busier than others. But as I responded to Reblar, the more people online, the more people will come and stay online. 

You're group is more than welcome to apply!

Bit of an off topic, but will we need to make a new character once build 30 is implemented, or will our characters just get a fresh level 0 first aid skill and it will be working just fine? Also, will the map be reset?

Bit of an off topic, but will we need to make a new character once build 30 is implemented, or will our characters just get a fresh level 0 first aid skill and it will be working just fine? Also, will the map be reset?

That's up to the devs, although I think your characters will carry over with the new update. Even though there are no guarantees, keeping a backup of your character in a different location during server reset is always a good idea. Instructions on how to do that can be found on the forums.

The map will most likely be reset as well. I tend to reinstall the server to make sure there are no bugs, but may try to do an update without, just to see if it works. But whatever happens, I will let you know at least a full day beforehand. :)

In short, it's safer to assume that everything starts fresh and then get pleasantly surprised if it's not the case.

Hello,

where is this server based? Europe, North America or what else?

Also, what do i have to do to join it? I really like roleplaying servers :)

Believe North America but lag shouldn't be a large problem, we have at least one Aussie I know of that regularly plays.

Just make a small white list application on the forums, its near the top of the page.

• 2 weeks later...