New Dawn RP Server [Build 30] [RP] [whitelist] [PVP] [vanilla] [24 slots]

KarenB88

Rules updated:

FIRE NOT ALLOWED - Until a better way of controlling fire within the game is implemented, starting a fire and letting it spread is not allowed. Campfires may still be used for cooking, as long as it is kept in control.

Also, in light of recent grief and a poll started by SuperJack, the server may be whitelisted in the near future. I will update everywhere to let people know if/when the change takes effect. :)

this server is closed... i can't join server despite submit recruitment.

Did you submit your application, and did you make sure to submit it via the top menu button? If you did, has it been approved yet? You will not be able to log in until your application has been approved.

Hey Karen, I just submitted my white-list application (Joe Wyatt) but I have an important question first.

Me and my mates have been looking for a good RP server for awhile and since there are no Australian

servers we were looking to join New Dawn. I am joining first to see how it runs but thought I could ask you directly.

Will ping be a problem?  

Hey Karen, I just submitted my white-list application (Joe Wyatt) but I have an important question first.

Me and my mates have been looking for a good RP server for awhile and since there are no Australian

servers we were looking to join New Dawn. I am joining first to see how it runs but thought I could ask you directly.

Will ping be a problem?  

Hi, and welcome to you and your mates! :)

There's not really any way of knowing until you try, I'm afraid. I've only rarely had people tell me of ping issues, and in that case I raised the ping limit and everything seemed to be in order. If you have issues please let me know and we'll try to figure what to do so you and your friends can play. :)

Are the settings still normal and zombie respawn is still on? I've noticed far, far fewer zombies around. It's tougher to fight them since there's no lag, but still.

Where I'm at there's plenty of zombies and I know West Point was packed with them a few days ago. Don't know where you're at that you're not seeing them.