New Dawn RP Server [Build 30] [RP] [whitelist] [PVP] [vanilla] [24 slots]

KarenB88

I was able to connect today, with about a 10 minute conversion of files before logging on.

I was unfortunate enough to have d/cd from the server yday nearby zombies.

Their positions seemed to differ from what was shown on my client and I gained a death.

However, upon going back to the area, the same thing occured on the new character, twice.

The radio seems to be either un-activated, or there's a gap of information between the client and server, for myself atleast.

Items seemed to leave character inventory and re-appear "miles" away in the same spot, and char corpses were bugged out.

There were 10 people online again and they all seemed to disperse within 30 minutes, dunno if they experienced the same, I saw no radio messages from them either.

I am having a problem with global chat too, and apparently my character is a ghost. Kit couldn't see me, and earlier Terrance and I could not see each other. We can see when the other opens a door, or picks something up, but that is it. I COULD see Kit when she couldn't see me, and her character was moving all crazy.

About the global chat: I couldn't see my words (or global, period) but Kit said I would come up on her global chat, but with no name.

So I am sure that doesn't help at all, but that was what was going on at my end.

I've died 2 times almost instantly because all of a sudden the hordes just turn and run towards you (I would think they heard a gunshot or something) but when it happens once every 5 mins it begins to get irritating and I can't roleplay or anything because I need to stay where I am because of the huge number of zombies, and I need to look for food because everything is looted clean.  :???: It really takes a lot away from the roleplay when there is THAT many zombies in the town, I mean I would understand it if there came a horde by (and I think that's also the lore you went with) but I can't even stand still and write a note or anything because they just run in and kill you (and you can't clear them out either because there's no weapons beside spoons (which isn't that great))

So I'll be waiting some time till more than half of the pop of zombies is killed so I might be able to roleplay. (and I get that it's survival and all, but have you tried to start a new character and see how long you can survive? because it's almost near impossible) :-|

I havent seen a single zombie in over 1 hour of gameplay.

Where are dem zombies at?

I've died 2 times almost instantly because all of a sudden the hordes just turn and run towards you (I would think they heard a gunshot or something) but when it happens once every 5 mins it begins to get irritating and I can't roleplay or anything because I need to stay where I am because of the huge number of zombies, and I need to look for food because everything is looted clean.  :???: It really takes a lot away from the roleplay when there is THAT many zombies in the town, I mean I would understand it if there came a horde by (and I think that's also the lore you went with) but I can't even stand still and write a note or anything because they just run in and kill you (and you can't clear them out either because there's no weapons beside spoons (which isn't that great))

So I'll be waiting some time till more than half of the pop of zombies is killed so I might be able to roleplay. (and I get that it's survival and all, but have you tried to start a new character and see how long you can survive? because it's almost near impossible) :-|

I havent seen a single zombie in over 1 hour of gameplay.

Where are dem zombies at?

I think they were slaughtered, you know, in start there are millions of zombies, and then when players played enought they kill everyone.  (fedora) But after the reset they were swarming I haven't played for like 3 weeks, so I don't know how it looks atm. but I imagine it will have settled down.  (fedora) !

I was kicked because my "Ping" was too high... What does this mean???

Sorry if this means I lagged or effected the server in a way.

Where are you located?

may i join?

Sure! You can log right in using the details from the first post - just make sure to read the rules first. :) I recommend joining the community forum as well.

Where are you located?

may i join?

Sure! You can log right in using the details from the first post - just make sure to read the rules first. :) I recommend joining the community forum as well.

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.4021859760649458,0.23334077158210492,95.39621664406894

The neighborhood with the larger houses in Muldraugh. 

Where are you located?

may i join?

http://pzmap.crash-override.net/#0.4021859760649458,0.23334077158210492,95.39621664406894

I meant where in the real world are you located. :) Sorry if I was unclear.

Where are you located?

may i join?

Hehe, you weren't unclear :) , I'm just stupid :P . I'm located in New Zealand.

Where are you located?

may i join?

I've raised the ping limit, see if it works for you now. :)

Apparently the server wouldn't like to launch for me anymore! How lovely.

Can you PM me the details of your problem?

Where are you located?

may i join?

I've raised the ping limit, see if it works for you now. :)

Apparently the server wouldn't like to launch for me anymore! How lovely.

Can you PM me the details of your problem?

Thank you, this looks like a nice community to join "Ingame" !