New Dawn RP Server [Build 30] [RP] [whitelist] [PVP] [vanilla] [24 slots]

KarenB88

Server has undergone a Hard Reset to implement the IWBUMS Build 28. However, implementation is taking longer than expected.

I've changed the server status to TESTING, as I will be testing the server settings for loot and zombies until a solution for the new build's implementation can be found.

This means the server will be up, but probably restart/reset a lot to test the settings - and there will most likely be another Hard Reset as soon as the new build is implementet. :)

No one's been online in a while, been playing on my own since reset.

I've made my base (with the required bags) at the 2-story Railyard building for now.

Most people will be waiting for Build 28 to be released.

But, from what I gathered we are trying to organize some events to keep people busy.

No one's been online in a while, been playing on my own since reset.

I've made my base (with the required bags) at the 2-story Railyard building for now.

Most people will be waiting for Build 28 to be released.

But, from what I gathered we are trying to organize some events to keep people busy.

As you said while people are waiting for Build 28 to be released, not a lot of them are going to log on.

There's no point holding events for near-zero players. Rather save those for the new Build. :)

When ever i try to join it says failed connection and then this what hapens  up in my console

Sendto failed with code char -1 for char 5 and length  1464. it comes up like 3 or 4 times 

anyone have a solution for this it seems like a great server and i really want to join :( 

When ever i try to join it says failed connection and then this what hapens  up in my console

Sendto failed with code char -1 for char 5 and length  1464. it comes up like 3 or 4 times 

anyone have a solution for this it seems like a great server and i really want to join :(

Try a new Character

I got this error now to , i was able to play for a few days then my game quits , and now i got this error and doing a new Character doesnt work . What do i need to do ?

Ok, Firstly try to make a new Character.

Does this work? (please reply)

If it works, it means your Character is corrupted.

If it dosn't work, tell me what build your running. And if you have any mods installed. 

Or the server might be down.

yeah , the server was down.