Passing Hordes?

FailingToLive

I feel like safe houses can survive too easily and that it makes it too simple being able to clear out sections, so I think they should add large hordes which come from off the map and pass through the town, leaving some behind, so you have to survive the wave of hundreds of zombies and at the end there are more zombies in sections you'd previously cleared.

(I'm thinking of it like the herds from walking dead, that sort of size, power and idea.)

I feel like safe houses can survive too easily and that it makes it too simple being able to clear out sections, so I think they should add large hordes which come from off the map and pass through the town, leaving some behind, so you have to survive the wave of hundreds of zombies and at the end there are more zombies in sections you'd previously cleared.

(I'm thinking of it like the herds from walking dead, that sort of size, power and idea.)

They are already going to improve the zombie migration and the spawns.

I also miss this kind of feature. When you are outside looking for stuff and that helicopter manages to draw some really big pile of zombies at you, it's really exciting. Happens very rarely though. Wandering zombie hordes every now and then would be unpredictable and force you to break your routine when scavenging. You would more often have to improvise. I don't think this is too much either, only part of that reality that should be in the game.

I also miss this kind of feature. When you are outside looking for stuff and that helicopter manages to draw some really big pile of zombies at you, it's really exciting. Happens very rarely though. Wandering zombie hordes every now and then would be unpredictable and force you to break your routine when scavenging. You would more often have to improvise. I don't think this is too much either, only part of that reality that should be in the game.

I don't know where your game came from, but in mine, helicopters and gunshots happen every 2 days, and it almost kills me everytime. (Note that im not complaining about that, I <3 it)

I don't know where your game came from, but in mine, helicopters and gunshots happen every 2 days, and it almost kills me everytime. (Note that im not complaining about that, I <3 it)

I suppose I just got lucky with that. For me it feels like choppers fly around really seldom. Gunshots happen more but they are not so dangerous.