What's your worst, and most embarrassing death in PZ?

migulao

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal Doom are bathrooms, because I only enter them when I am in trouble or vulnerable somehow.

You obviously forgot rule #3, beware of bathrooms...

What are the first 2?

Cardio and double tap

Within my fortress i've lived for weeks, grew crops... GOT BORED!! and opened the doors for some action, randomly shot in every direction to get them to me and have some fun in my courtyard.

So, i had a great time!, ran up the stairs because there were just too many for such a small area... 

Fought my way up to the 2nd floor.... ran into the corner and...

....and clicked the wrong window in my haste!

You can probably figure out how I died by the phrase: "I thought there was sheet rope."

I know indeed!  (tophat)

Just had an embarassing death.

I always collect books as soon as I start the game, even the expert and master books, for later.

So I started reading the cooking for beginners book thinking, this'll take ages. So I upped the gamespeed to the max.

Time flew by so quickly and I tried to press the play button for normal speed but I don't think it worked and I died of either hunger or thirst.

Worms can't save you now, can they?

Just had an embarassing death.

Time flew by so quickly and I tried to press the play button for normal speed but I don't think it worked and I died of either hunger or thirst.

Worms can't save you now, can they?

It's a good training if you put a worm between the pages. Every 50 pages you find a worm that you can eat - this can prevent starvation over a good book. Fried chicken or ice-cream is not an option.

Within my fortress i've lived for weeks, grew crops... GOT BORED!! and opened the doors for some action, randomly shot in every direction to get them to me and have some fun in my courtyard.

So, i had a great time!, ran up the stairs because there were just too many for such a small area... 

Fought my way up to the 2nd floor.... ran into the corner and...

....and clicked the wrong window in my haste!

You can probably figure out how I died by the phrase: "I thought there was sheet rope."

I know indeed!  (tophat)

When you're bored and playing Farmville in PZ.... Well...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDoIM1dRzGo

once I was building my super safehouse, I didn't check everything then I fell from the third floor to the ground. It was so bad...

Other I entered at the door behind from a house to escape from some zombies, but I left by the front door thinking there would be nothing. Got killed by a huge mass of zombies, so unlucky.

i tried to make a "realistic" apocalypse just to see how well i would fare...

that meant normal amount of sprinter/ average strenght/good hearing zombies that can open doors...

so as soon as i spawn, i look for a weapon, find a gun with 20 ammo, but a zombie saw me trough the window. I shot it...

i killed 16 zombies total, and there where about 5 still alive gnawing on my face...

i lasted 1 hour.

I was outside of a window, and I broke it, and little did I know, around the otherside of the house, there were about 7 zombies, who came through the window and, and about 2 in a closet that I opened first, so I was doomed. Death by ninja zombies.

I was outside of a window, and I broke it, and little did I know, around the otherside of the house, there were about 7 zombies, who came through the window and, and about 2 in a closet that I opened first, so I was doomed. Death by ninja zombies.

Next time, open it instead of breaking it.