What's your worst, and most embarrassing death in PZ?

migulao

I had my fair share of deaths in PZ, although some made me throw my computer out the window and jump out the balcony.

But that got me thinking, what deaths have the other survivors had?

So, I posted this topic, so that I could read the other players' deaths, and laugh at how they might have had it so much worse than I did.

Personally, my most embarrasing death is one of the following, but I couldn't decide which one was best:

-I was chopping logs to build a fort, but then Isaw a joke in a sketch comedy show that I was watching while playing PZ (because that's the kind of person I am, Geekz foh life), so I turned to look at it, when I looked back, I realized I forgot to pause the game, and a zombie chomped on my flesh, death by sketch comedy.

- I decided to try a sledge hammer I had found in a warehouse, by trying to smash up a house,

I equiped the sledgehammer, and destroyed the middle part of the stairs, then I tried to walk up the house, but when I did, I fell through the stairs, then teleported to the top of the house, while accidentally falling off the stairs... gravity is a *****.

So, what was YOUR most embarrassing death?  :mrgreen:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In like build 23 I went out a bathroom window and everything in the game stretched out (like the stretching glitches in the latest WWE games, except the ground and everything was stretched) Game crashed and I never reported it, didn't have it since, and I deleted the screenshot I took. :/

In like build 23 I went out a bathroom window and everything in the game stretched out (like the stretching glitches in the latest WWE games, except the ground and everything was stretched) Game crashed and I never reported it, didn't have it since, and I deleted the screenshot I took. :/

That really sucks, but on the brightside, you would have to restart anyway, since a lot of new builds were going to be released d:

Starting a sandbox game with "Super Man/The Flash" zombies on. Nothing in the house worth looting. I open the door, and BOOM! One was right next to me. I freaked out and dropped my mouse. By the time I got it back, My character was a goner. It's more of a bad luck death than embarrassing.

I crushed a zombie into the floor with my baseball bat, then another zombie came from my back so i start pushing it away. Once i was ready to hit him in the face, the 1st fucking zombie start crawling around biting my heel when i turn around to finish him just to die by the other fucker that was behind me... the damn crawler surprised me so bad . xD

"10/10 would die again"

I did one on purpose. I set zombies to sprinters and max settings. I then went out side ran for a second then yelled. A flood of zombies came at the house. I ran inside and locked myself in the bathroom. They broke the windows within seconds and the front door in about 20 seconds. There were so many they started seeping through the corners of the bathroom. 

Me and my friends started out in muldraugh and made a fairly nice fortified ware house base with a huge ass farm... until one of my friends said "ITS TIME!!!" we were all shocked what he meant but we ignored him.the next morning in game, we noticed where he had gone off to, 10 min later, we saw him running back to base he had low health and he was bleeding (imagine the worst case injuries) we patched him up then he told us... "KITTEN Mofo, look outside the window" then we saw a sea of zombies!! so many, that i cant even see much of the ground anymore! we all panicked and one of us accidentally equipped a pistol and... wait a min.. WAS IT EVEN AN ACCIDENT?! IMMA GO SEE DAT BETCH LATER... anyway... you could imagine what happened next....

YEP! we all died...

well... ironically except for the jackass who lured them all in the 1st place... he lived to see another day

So, started a new character in Westpoint. I decided to have a stroll around, and on the next road was a whole horde of zambays. I was chased into a house, where I hid inside the laundry room. I peeped out, no zombies, so I went upstairs. Came back down, the horde had got In. Being scratched almost everywhere I got back into the laundry room alone. I had to rip up my trousers to make bandages. The horde got in and killed me...in my pants.....

So, started a new character in Westpoint. I decided to have a stroll around, and on the next road was a whole horde of zambays. I was chased into a house, where I hid inside the laundry room. I peeped out, no zombies, so I went upstairs. Came back down, the horde had got In. Being scratched almost everywhere I got back into the laundry room alone. I had to rip up my trousers to make bandages. The horde got in and killed me...in my pants.....

The pants was a snitch

While I was using a weapons mod I was trying out the crossbow and was looting one of office buildings. As I got to the top floor I found a group of zombies roaming around so I went at them with my bat, one zombie left I decided to crossbow him and feel all badass. I quick equipped my bow and fired.............turns out my character had equipped the rifle I was using earlier. I looked outside to see a massive horde smashing their way in, after trying and failing to get down the stairs I ran back up and realized I was done for. So I put my stuff in a desk and waited, as they were smashing down the door  I yelled "You'll never take me alive!!" smashed the window and jumped to my death.

This one time I had survived for a very long time, but then the inevitable day came and I got bitten, so I ran straight back home, drank the whiskey I had, took of all of my clothes, (kind of looked like Hiesenberg in his white panties) then I took my shotgun, and cracked all the zombies that came to my house and smoked a cigarette until I drank bleach and went on from this world to another. I died on a fine day in April, it could not have been a better death. 

Meeting my friend's character and following him through the zombie infested streets to the safe house, trying to keep up the pace, while loaded with two full bags. He had nimble at 3, sprinting at 2, while I was brand spanking new. Broke my leg climbing a fence, got bitten, infected, ended up roleplaying it as if he was a marauder who lured me into a trap. Attacked him with a crowbar, and he took me down with his axe. Right in his kitchen.

Just had an embarassing death.

I always collect books as soon as I start the game, even the expert and master books, for later.

So I started reading the cooking for beginners book thinking, this'll take ages. So I upped the gamespeed to the max.

Time flew by so quickly and I tried to press the play button for normal speed but I don't think it worked and I died of either hunger or thirst.

You guys who played the old map would know there was this 6 story building, on floor number 5 or something there was this little gap in the stairwell railing... Nuff said.

So... ..you fixed that gap, reached your destination and got happily married with your true love? I am glad you made it.

My personal Doom are bathrooms, because I only enter them when I am in trouble or vulnerable somehow. Before you go on reading please notice, I mean no offense against girls, pushing girls and men who share a shower in a manly way or another. And now, please listen to my tale of humiliation.

First time, I lost my safe house, broke some random house window and headed straight for the toilet to drink. I didn't see there were three female zombies in that house, so the followed me on the 2 square room and pushed me into the toilet until I died. Pushed by girls...

Next time, I built a bridge from the major hall over the street, sledged down the wall, even built a door and checked the rooms. In the bathroom I saw a male zombie watching himself in the mirror, sneaked onto him to bless him with a log and... got caught by his friend who hid in the shower. And they both started to touch me roughly. I still don't know what these guys were doing before they turned.

One night, playing while slightly inebriated, I had my character start cooking and sent him off to do something minor while I waited. Completely forgot i was cooking something and sent him to bed. Woke up to find myself on fire. I actually made it out of the house but my injuries were too severe to survive.

One night, playing while slightly inebriated, I had my character start cooking and sent him off to do something minor while I waited. Completely forgot i was cooking something and sent him to bed. Woke up to find myself on fire. I actually made it out of the house but my injuries were too severe to survive.

Always remember DDORCKW : Don't Drink Or Rapidly Cook Kitchen Whisky...

Jesus, that was the worst joke I have ever made on this entire planet of Earth.