Some simple suggestions

Guille

Hello everyone, I would like to share with you some Ideas I have to make the game a bit more fun or realistic:

Graves: If I were in a zombie apocalypse, I woulden't like to burn my family or friends with the rest of the zombies, instead I wolud like to give them a "proper" burial. This could be added when the NPCs are functional. I Imagine that you should have A shovel or spade in your inventory to dig and some planks and nails to make a cross (or not, if you whant to avoid religious references) Then simply right click on the ground and select the option "Dig Grave". The character could also get some stress relief or something when they visit the grave ( idk just an idea)

Wet clothes: it wolud be cool thath clothes remain wet afther some time under the rain and

you have to change them when you get back to your safehouse to avoid cold or getting sick, you could also dry them  by puting them close to the fire  or just waiting some time...

Fire inside houses: I would like to see some fire places inside the houses where you could safethy light a fire without burning the whole place down... I imagine them working just like the firecamp, to get warm and cook.

Zombie traps: Just that, traps for zombies, nothing elavorated just some sharpened sticks where they get cought when they walk by, or maybe noise traps made with strings and cans ( as seen on every zombie movie)

Colecting rain wit cooking pots, bowls etc: I know that many people will say that this makes the game easy and probably someone proposed it before, but I its something that everybody would do in real life, and it would be cool to see it in the game, also it makes it more realistic...

Openning cans with knifes: I know that can openers are easy to find in the game, But It would nice if they were harder to find, and you could open them with a knife, eating form a can opened with a knife should give you some unhappines and maybe a chance to get cut or scratched...

Magazines: It wolud be great if you could colect the magazines from spare handguns and load them so you can quikly switch betwen them when you are in combat insted of reloading it bullet by bullet, of course you need bullets and magazines for separate and you could only do this when you have extra mags, if you dont have extra mags you must reload bullet by bullet like in real life... 

Well, those are some ideas I allways have in my mind while playing PZ and I whanted to shere with you, Sorry for my bad English , and Thanks you for this awesome game! 

Great ideas, would like to see the zombie traps and the capability of collect rain with any bowl, pot or jar!

Opening cans with knives should be easy to do and the idea of getting cut sounds nice,but like in dayz if you open the can with a knife you shouldn't be able to get 100% of its content (as penalty for not using the correct tool)

The only point that i dont like at all, is the fire places or camp fires inside the house which i find a terrible thing to do in a zombie apoc i mean, there is enough danger outside home, why would someone do something that could destroy the only little things he have ?

Great post!

With fire places I mean the fire places that allmost every house has, like the ones where St claus comes in with the chimney,they are not very dangerous , but, i think that they are not implemented in any house in the game  , so i don't see a lot of future sith this idea...