Pile of corpses should spread diseases

Zardoz

hello,

don't you think that producing tons of corpses everywhere should make you sick? You can see in war movies soldiers burning piles of corpses or at least putting them into mass graves to prevent outbreaks of diseases.

Watching some youtubers constantly running through such messes really makes me think that such guys should get penalized for that? That only goes for older corpses and only in greater concentrations??

don't you think that producing tons of corpses everywhere should make you sick? 

Rain does make you sick. Not corpses. Isn't that obvious?

Sarcasm? if not. wouldn't being around infected bodies increase your chance of infection?

arcasm? if not. wouldn't being around infected bodies increase your chance of infection?

No, thats common PZ knowledge 8-)

Food and corpses. Anything that can rot can infect you in this or another way.

Additionally I'd say the smell makes you kind of stressed/unhappy. Its kind of advanced but there could be a smell indicator, like being hungry/pain&thirsty that tells you how it smells. Good to detect a zombie family I think. Open window - hell of a smell - Yes there are some in here for a long time..

don't you think that producing tons of corpses everywhere should make you sick? 

Rain does make you sick. Not corpses. Isn't that obvious?

Sarcasm? if not. wouldn't being around infected bodies increase your chance of infection?

Food and corpses. Anything that can rot can you infect in this or another way. Additionally I'd say the smell makes you kind of stressed/unhappy.

Its kind of advanced but there could be a smell indicator, like being hungry/pain&thirsty that tells you how it smells. Good to detect a zombie family I think. Open window - hell of a smell - Yes there are some in here for a long time..

Food and corpses. Anything that can rot can you infect in this or another way. Additionally I'd say the smell makes you kind of stressed/unhappy.

Its kind of advanced but there could be a smell indicator, like being hungry/pain&thirsty that tells you how it smells. Good to detect a zombie family I think. Open window - hell of a smell - Yes there are some in here for a long time..

If something smells bad, it's most likely going to kill you, words to live by.

Wait.. isn't a system of disease already in the works. This is the main reason why the devs are implementing the ability to move zombie corpses and burn them in Built 28.

Segment from the 6/30/14 Mondoid:

"All this moving and burning of corpses is paving the way for disease and other unpleasantness as a result of having rotting corpses decorating the inside of your safehouse – something we’ve wanted to deal with for a long time but would have been horribly punishing without a mechanic for removing / destroying bodies. But now we have that, we can have the other. HOORAY!"

Read it yourself: http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2014/06/things-wot-were-doing/

Wait.. isn't a system of disease already in the works. This is the main reason why the devs are implementing the ability to move zombie corpses and burn them in Built 28.

Segment from the 6/30/14 Mondoid:

"All this moving and burning of corpses is paving the way for disease and other unpleasantness as a result of having rotting corpses decorating the inside of your safehouse – something we’ve wanted to deal with for a long time but would have been horribly punishing without a mechanic for removing / destroying bodies. But now we have that, we can have the other. HOORAY!"

Read it yourself: http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2014/06/things-wot-were-doing/

I don't know if the guy who posted th etopic knows about this, but I already did, so I kinda got a bit confused when I saw this, but either way, this makes me scared, because my base is usually sunstar hotel, and there are usually so many zombies there, its hard to take them all out