Help! Trapped in a cell!

DanBearWithMe

I'm hosting a private server for just me and my friends via hamachi. It was working rather well until there was a power surge in my area. Both me and one of my friends playing were immediately kicked from the server because my computer had shut off, thus ending it abruptly.

After which, we came back into the game to find that for some reason the in game time had jumped ahead several months. It was from July 30th, to January 1st. And our characters nearly froze to death. I also found this odd because by default the power was set to go out anytime between 0-2 months. Yet it was still on.

Because of that fact I decided I'd reset my server to the first day. I did this by deleting Map_t.bin and map_meta.bin. Doing this usually allows me to reset the server time which turns the power and water back on but leaves everything else alone, loot, zombies, and player built walls etc.

This time however, this happened:  http://postimg.org/image/kdhoj05ml/

We're all experiencing the issue on the server. However, we're each experiencing it differently.

Edit* Forgot to mention that the black bits aren't passable and make a square around my base. There's no way past them and I can see cells after them.

I tried deleting the files again, and I also tried restoring the map_t and map_meta originally deleted, this brought the game time back to January, however the glitch remained.

If anyone has any

experience with this I'd greatly appreciate the help.