More women's clothing!

Mauko

My account in steam is maukozzz. I bought a pre-order the game Project Zomboid.  You can check it out. I wanted to add a screenshot confirming my pre-order in my letter, but it was not loaded.

Girls are interested in customization.So you need to add more women's clothing, especially skirts. I think that many players would support me.

So I've been cutting box tops for no reason?  Well, I'll just throw these in the trash then! ;)

Yes. And we are watching you.

Girls are interested in customization.So you need to add more women's clothing, especially skirts. I think that many players would support me.

Yes, I support you! Boys are interested in customization, too. When I tried to put on a skirt it transformed into pants. Pants! I'd love wearing a green skirt, but zomboid doesn't agree :(

Yes, I support you! Boys are interested in customization, too. When I tried to put on a skirt it transformed into pants. Pants! I'd love wearing a green skirt, but zomboid doesn't agree :(

(The post above for some reason appears as if I posted it apprently, I have no idea why, but anyway, this is my reply to that)

So you want to be a transvestite (I have no ******* Idea how you spell that)

1. If you're talking about me it's okay to say " OMG you GAY!"

2. Yes,its transvestite

3. But, no, I am not. But i think it's sexist if I am forced to wear men's clothes just because I am a man! In my mind its a kilt.

Meaning I am a Highlander!

I am a German.. Higlander!

I am a Hochländer!

I am a Hochländer with a frying pan instead of a sword!

Damn.. I'm just weird ... again..

1. If you're talking about me it's okay to say " OMG you GAY!"

2. Yes,its transvestite

3. But, no, I am not. But i think it's sexist if I am forced to wear men's clothes just because I am a man! In my mind its a kilt.

Meaning I am a Highlander!

I am a German.. Higlander!

I am a Hochländer!

I am a Hochländer with a frying pan instead of a sword!

Damn.. I'm just weird ... again..

yes, an enlarged, german highlander with a frying pan, the perfect combination