I have a mod that needs revising

I am new to lua editing and scripting. I have made a mod adding new items, along with distribution scripts. However, I cannot make my mod work properly. It appears in the in-game mod list, but when I enable it and reload lua, it disables automatically. I think my scripting was the problem. I scripted the items in .txt, but the distribution script is in .lua. I need someone with good scripting experience who understands the language to revise my mod. If done successfully, you will be credited in my mod. E-mail me at becenti_j@hotmail.com and I will respond with the mod attached. Thank you in advance.

Not an expert here but I've been working on a mod and gone through several people's mods to learn from. Enough to say that the standard way of adding new items to the game is to do distributions through lua. And then item properties on regular .txt. Its not common practice that you modify the root item property/distribution files. You can easily have the game read your own .txt/lua files separately to add new or override existing items.

EDIT: you're also better off posting a link for a download of your mod here or even just a copy paste of your scripts if you want further help. I doubt many will go through the trouble of emailing you to help you out.